Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scout13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Cant forget a girl I used to like
    I used to like this girl and we were just about to go out but then she started dating someone else so eventually I found another girl who I like a lot and she likes me to. But now I can't get the first girl I liked out of my mind. I don't know what to do..

Edit: srry I wasn't quite clear with what I said the first time.. I meant that I couldn't stop thinking about the first girl, and wanted to forget about her because now I see images of her in my sleep and can't get them out of my head.
    Tootruetooblue Posts: 61, Reputation: 17

Jun 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Give it some time. You are not required to be in a big relationship and you might not be ready. You can date people casually (date, not sleep with!) while you get your head back together after a hurtful breakup, but you may be jumping the gun with finding a new person for a relationship so soon. Not giving yourself the time and space you need, and she won't get what she needs from you because you aren't really focused on the two of you - you have one foot still in the past. That's OK if you aren't taking someone else on a rebound ride with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget this girl, please help [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how to explain but I'm in a real messed up position... I reallly liked this girl but she didn't find interest in me because we were friends... so it was a weird situation... since like a month and half I haven't talked to her... but the thing is that I still can't forget her... I try...

I want forget him [ 4 Answers ]

I don't hate him but I am disappointed at him. He is not like a mature person. Although he is 21, he listens to his mother much. He doesn't have his own judgment. His mother doesn't like me and she tried to interfere his son's relationship with me. She won. She asked him to come back home quickly...

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

How to forget him [ 2 Answers ]

I was never sucesssful in love before because despite of loving them so much they never loved me back but I was always hurt due to my true feeling these expeirnces made me very insecure and unlucky ,I'm beautiful but still then this guy came andi was in a relation ship with him for more than two...

I can't forget him! Help please [ 10 Answers ]

I went out with this guy for a month and then broke up with me about a week after I refused to give him head. He went out with one of my friends a while beofre me and proudly bragged about using her so everyone has told me that he used me too and I when I didn't "put out" either he broke up with...

View more questions Search