Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amii223355 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 08:14 AM
    How to I cope?
    I don't understand how I can give my heart to a man, just so he can rip it to shreads. He cheated on me, and then had her call me and tell me. Last night all this happened. I was pissed and hurt, not because of what he did, but how he wasn't man enough to tell me to my face! But today, today it's sinking in and damn, it hurts sooooo bad. I'm the type of person I need an explanation for the things that happen to me. I want to know his motive, why he did it. Why he broke my heart like he did. I've always been the type to never let a man get me down. NEVER. But he weakened me with his "I love you"s and the "You complete me"s. and I believed him. And now I'm hurt just sitting here wondering how do I cope?
    clarityseeker Posts: 61, Reputation: 43

Jun 15, 2007, 08:29 AM
    He obviously was and is a coward in disguise. People can turn out to be much different than they appear. And it takes absolutely no effort to say "I love you" or to rip off Jerry Maguire and say "you complete me." Integrity means doing and acting in accordance with the things you say. So he fails the integrity test too. You are better off without him - trust me. It will hurt for a little while because you are in shock, but you will feel a lot better in time if you just walk away and never speak to this person again.
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 15, 2007, 10:02 AM
    His reason... whatever it is... does not justify cheating. Cut all ties with him. He didn't respect you enough to be true to you. He didn't respect you enough to tell you to your face. He deserves nothing from you.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jun 15, 2007, 11:28 AM
    OMG, I know how much it hurts... I can feel your pain and no matter what I am going to say here is going to ease your hurting, however, my friend I would like you to know that there are all kinds of people, people like you and me who are dignified yet make mistakes and learn, and there are people like the one I would put in unscrupulous category. They are the ones who r think skinned and indulge in number games. For him you were just another number and had he not said I LOVE you, would u have given him what he wanted?. so he had to say that... with the only difference that he didn't mean it. We don't deserve such men in our lives... WE SIMPLY DON'T.. OK... so calm yourself down.. it's going to take you awhile to get your pieces together but that is only possible if you completely move forward minus this man. These are negative men with negative aura who feel no pain when they do this, so naturally u should not stay with people who give you unhappiness and negativity, distrust and above all who snatch away yourself respect. You need to simply learn from this because for honest people like us these kind of experiences are important or else we will not value the nice ones that come our way... right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Your to mad, hurt, and confused, to see this as the best thing that could happen, you see this loser for what he is. A lying cheating coward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't cope with the death of my boyfriend. [ 19 Answers ]

It has been four days since I lost the love of my life. I loved him dearly and he knows that. But his death is a shock to me because I never expected him to be gone so soon and suddenly. Ever since I received the news my heart is torn apart and all I do is cry and I won't stop crying. His death...

Trying to Cope [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, My breakup is now 2 months with no contact at all however, I feel so awful because, now I realize that I walked out and I have no one to LOVE. It is so painful because, I know my ex has someone to go to even though the relationship is new. I have gotten into myself as was suggested...

How do I cope when he is stressed out? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi.. my guy is in the sales & marketing field- pharmeceuticals. He needs to achieve his monthly targets. And most of the time he do achieve it, but when he doesn't he is really stressed out. He is fun loving... and evrth . But when it come to most of the month ends,, he is blues... Sometimes he...

How to cope with absent husband? [ 5 Answers ]

I miss my husband so much, I need him lot, I am not sure when I am going to see him again, but I do talk with him on the phone, what is good, but still, I miss him a lot and I think the babies too, what can I do not to feel so depressed?

View more questions Search