Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Project entropia
    I have vista on my computer where abouts can I find a patch so that it will work on my computer
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Well, this is one of the problems of upgrading to vista..

I don't know how well supported entropia is nowadays, I know it's fairly old.

You'll be better off asking the devs at
    Entropia Universe
    Or
    M I N D A R K | P E

Good luck!
    messworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goob12
    i have vista on my computer where abouts can i find a patch so that it will work on my computer
    I was able to get it working on my Vista PC. I only replaced the .dll file that Entropia said it couldn't find. I put that .dll file into the C:\windows\system or system32 directory. The only problem is that my Entropia crashes when I die... I can't figure out that problem yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project Management Course [ 1 Answers ]

I intend to do a Project Management course through Distance Learning. Can somebody guide me on this subject?

Accounting project [ 1 Answers ]

How can the selection of useful life and slavage value affect the financial statements? Explain the concept of verifiability. Would the useful life and/or amount of salvage value selected be verifiable? Thanks, Deb

Project Evaluation [ 1 Answers ]

Kolby's Korndogs is looking at a new sausage system with an installed cost of 490,000. This cost will be depreciated straight lint to zero over the projects five year life, at the end of which the sausage system can be scrapped for 40,000. The sausage system will save the firm 146,000 per year in...

Science project [ 1 Answers ]

Explain why salt water and sugar water have a lower melting point than water.

View more questions Search