Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I only want to be H A P P Y
    Why can't I ever ever ever be happy
    lost in my little head Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Maybe its because you keep thinking about all the unhappy things that it just makes you blind to the happy things. I'm not sure but you need to be a little more specific because there are many reasons of unhappiness. So identify what makes you unhappy and go on from there. If you really don't know why your unhappy then go to a phychiatrist to help you find out what it is that is making you feel this way and they can help you fix it.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Well I notice that your pic says, "don't look at me, i'm ugly" I truly hope this does not symbolize the way you feel about yourself... everyone is beautiful in one way or the other! Sometimes life does get ruff and you feel like you just can't be happy; I know how you feel... you just have to wait it out and make the best of it. Sing in the car, dance and be silly, have some alone time to just be carefree, you know I'm not real sure about your circumstance so I can't give you very specific advice. Do nice things for other people, that always makes me feel happy. Puppies work wonders too :) Good luck to you! Let us know if you need some cheering up!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Do nice things for other people
    This is an important key to happiness. Wanting desperately to be happy doesn't really help to achieve it, and may even delay or prevent it. Happiness isn't a thing you can got get somewhere, it's a by-product of a kind and unselfish life. Get out of your own head and don't indulge in self-pity. Practice generosity and compassion, especially toward people who piss you off.
    xxstephaniescourfieldxx Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Jul 3, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    why can't i ever ever ever be happy
    Just find the right guy and you will be.
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    why can't i ever ever ever be happy
    Try not to think about being happy, and just live life. It will come to you, when its ready. Think about the positives things, and never the negatives. Always remember that you can manifest your own reality, and that if you truly believe something. It will happen. Its proven. Goodluck and cheer up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search