Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grannybug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Cost reporting using FIFO Method
    Prepare a cost of production report for the Cutting Department of Ivy Inc. for March of the current fiscal year using the FIFO costing method and the following data. All materials are introduced at the beginning of the process, and conversion costs are incurred evenly throughout the process.
    Inventory, March 1, 5,000 units, 30% completed $37,025
    Direct Materials, 21,000 units $105,000
    Direct Labor $176,358
    MFG Overhead $120,003
    Inventory, March 31, 6,000 units, 60% completed

Check out some similar questions!

Cost Recovery Method [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a homework problem in which a person is being paid for by a 10% interest bearing note. They are accounting for the receivable with the cost recovery method. What is the treatment for the interest received?

Perpetual LIFO, FIFO, moving average cost [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have an exam in my acct class, ugh... so lost!! I thought I had this all clear but I have done this problem multiple times and can't end up with our designated answer, can someone help? Any help on any part of the problem would help me out a lot, very lost :( Smith is a retailer in...

Lifo, Fifo method of inventory [ 1 Answers ]

How do I compute Lifo and Fifo in an easier way without it being so long and drawn out and still not get my layers out of order. Thanks Medass1963

Fifo Or Lifo Costing Method [ 1 Answers ]

Which One Of These Costing Methods Overstates Inventory Turnover In A Period Of Inflation? Lifo Or Fifo. And Which One Matches Actual Physical Flow Of Goods. Lifo Or Fifo.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.