Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 07:48 PM
    I don't understand
    About a year ago, I met this guy that was involved with another woman. We were just close friends, that hung out with one another. I always had a crush on him, and he knew that I did, he told me that he felt the same way, but he loved his girlfriend very much. After a while his girlfriend, thought that me and him were spending too much time together, and asked "us" if we would stop seeing each other. Unless she was around. We told her she was crazy, but we both agreed because we didn't want any problems. We weren't doing anything wrong. Well about a week later, he decided to tell me that he thought it was ridiculous, that we couldn't hang out. So we started hanging out again. She got very angry with us, and started fighting with me. I decided to leave, and I never talked to them until 6 months later, after that day. Well not her anyway, I have talked to him, and seen him. They are still together, and she hates me. He has seen me 3 times since that all happened, and each time he doesn't tell her he is going to see me. I know she will freak out, and I mean she does have a reason to freak out, because I do like him, and he does say those feelings are recipricated, but that doesn't mean we are doing anything together. And she doesn't know that we do like each other, she just has a jealousy issue I think. What I want to know here is that why do you think after all this time, even though he likes me still, that he is with her? I mean I know he loves her, but she is really possesive of him. I just don't understand...
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jun 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
    He Is Still With Her Because It Is Easier To Do That Than To Hurt Her. Hes Probably Been With Her So Long Its More Of A Habit
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
    She is absolutely correct to be suspiciuos of you, and her b/f as she senses the attraction, and sees it as a threat to her, and her relationship with him. And yes it is. For whatever reason you both are out of bounds, as just because nothing has happened, it may in her eyes, and I have no doubt this is her worry. Get from between these two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Maybe I can get some insight here. I am a 28 year old dating a 32 (divorced of 3 years) man who has a 8 year old daughter. We have been dating for about 7 months. Became serious in the last 3 months. Back in February we decided we were ready to take the next step and move in with each other....

I don't understand [ 16 Answers ]

What the big deal if someone is happy not dating, but everyone thinks its retarded that I'm okay with being single, but it gets kind of boring seeing everyone else with a boyfriend or girlfriend, walking down the halls or streets holding hands. Man now I'm wishing I did, but that's the way life is....

I don't understand what is it they want me to do [ 1 Answers ]

Bella Company purchased merchandise on account, $3,000, with terms 2/10, n/30. The entry required of Bella Company to record the transaction in the cash payments journal, assuming payment is made within the discount period, is

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

View more questions Search