Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashly18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 07:16 PM
    How do I break up with a married man?
    I have been seeing this guy for about a week now and I just recently found he is married and I don't know what to do. I mean he is a sweet guy and treats me like a queen. What do I do? How do I tell him no?:( :( :( ::eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2007, 07:19 PM
    He is married. Tell him he can go ---- himself and that you do not want to be considered his tramp.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Tell him you don't want a married man although he's a great guy.

Honest and straight forward!
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashly18
    I have been seeing this guy for about a week now and I just recently found he is married and I dont know what to do. I mean he is a sweet guy and treats me like a queen. What do I do? How do I tell him no?:( :( :( ::eek:
    Well first off why would you tell him no if you really liked him? Get to know him, and be his friend... what could it hurt you could found out that he is in a bad situation and just wants somebody to talk to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Well first you don't tell him anything, you don't answer another call from him, you delete his name and number form your phone, you delete him from your computer and you understand he is a cheater and that anything coming out of his mouth is a lie.

If you try and tell him anything, he sill lie to you and talk you into beleiveing him. Just run from this man as fast as possible.
    love is blind Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 04:15 AM
    I have been seeing this guy for about a week now and I just recently found he is married and I dont know what to do. I mean he is a sweet guy and treats me like a queen. What do I do? How do I tell him no?:( :( :( ::eek:
    Tell him that you no he is married and think what he is doing to his wife is wrong and you can't hurt her as she has done nothing to you
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 04:20 AM
    How would you feel if you were the one married to him and he cheated??

Stop seeing him tell him to go back to his wife, if she will still have him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Tell him to go talk to his wife.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Of course he treats you like a queen. It is easy for him to do that - most married men treat their mistresses better than they treat their wives and/or their families. But consider this, you are going to be spending holidays and any special day alone without him. How likely is he going to take you out on town - the town where he lives - and be seen in public with you?

You are not going to be first. He will continue with his family, especially if he has children. He is playing the game and you are in it. What happens when his wife finds out? It does not matter what he says about how sad his life is with his family. He still has his family. They will come before you. When his wife finds out, what will she do? Although some wives forgive and the marriage go on, it is not without a cost. Usually the man has to leave his girlfriend OR ELSE. Or else he loses everything. Believe me, if that wife has a sharp attorney, he will lose everything but the shirt on his back. Then you can support him while he pays alimony and child support plus her house payment. Sound fun, doesn't it?

Then what happens if you get pregnant? You might think that is the trump card for you. That he will surely leave his family for you. Some men do, yes. Some men pay for an abortion. Some pay the woman off.

There are other eligible men out there. A married man is not eligible for a single woman. You are cheating yourself here. You are taking yourself out of the dating life where you could meet someone who can and will love and care for you in every way. Not just bits and pieces like you have and will continue to have, if you keep on with this guy.

You deserve much better than a married chump lying to you about his life with his wife. Be honest here. If his life were so sad or bad with his wife, why in the world doesn't he divorce her? None of his answers to that question will make sense.
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 13, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Where's the hard part here? "I don't date married men. Look me up when you're single and have proof. I will not take your calls anymore so don't bother"
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 13, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Of course he treats you like a queen, he wants to have sex with you. Tell him to go get (insert swear word here!) you will not be someone's bit on the side, you have more respect for yourself than that. If he wants to be with you, he knows where to find you when he is divorced. That, of course, is if you want to be in a relaitonship with someone who has so little respect for their partner, that they cheat on them!
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Jun 13, 2007, 07:04 AM
    He was dishonest with you by not telling you he was married. It is quite simple, tell him he is a liar. What else can you say if you have any self respect.
    change Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Sneak out the back jack . Make a new plan sam. Get on the bus gus... get the idea
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 02:52 PM
    A week into the relationship and you have caught him lying. Doesn't that tell you anything.
    And, he has made a COMMITMENT to SOMEONE ELSE! Lose his number. You don't have to tell him anything. He has proven himself as a liar - what could he say that would make sense to you?
    HaLlOwEeN_672 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Honey if he didn't tell you you don't need him anyhow you just tell him like it is
    He is a very sweet guy and you appreciate the kindness but you would like to be told the truth also and seeing as he is married you just can't do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married man [ 21 Answers ]

So I'm seeing a married man, we've been "together" for about a year and a half. He's told me he loves me, and I really believe I love him too. His wife already knows about us, but doesn't have proof. He's not looking to leave his wife because of the divorce and starting all over with a house and...

How to break things off with a married man [ 36 Answers ]

I have be sleeping with a married man for the last 2 1/2 yr it may be 3 but anyway I really like this guy and I'm trying to hang in there cause when I try to ask him about us he always say lets see how things go. Also when he goes on family vacations the day he comes back he comes see me. I...

Married Man [ 6 Answers ]

I know the answer to my question. I was married for 15 years my husband cheated every chance he got and it was ugly and very painful. I have been single now for 16 years, I never gone on a date, never had another relationship, just raising my children and working. Now, I find myself in love with...

Married man [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating a married man I didn't even know he was married at first , I am having trouble getting out of this relationship. I can never call him , he calls me from blocked numbers, I never see him on weekends or holidays , he crys when I try to break it off, he makes up elaborate lies for...

View more questions Search