Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kreb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 04:05 PM
    The woman I love.
    :confused: so I finally found the woman of my dreams... or so I believe... I don't know how to explain... there is a movie call don juan demarco that says it well... that movie espouses the belief that a single soul can split in two when departing heaven, & that it is the purpose of each half to find it's complement... I believe that... I also believe in reincarnation... so then I found the woman that I believe is my other half... & for a time she seemed to believe it, too... but now she doesn't... I don't know that she & I can ever be together again in this lifetime... but I do know that there is no one else that I wish to be with... I'm not strong enough to live alone... I've tried that... I started to go mad... so what the hell am I supposed to do?. is there any way that I can get here back, or am I just wasting my time hoping?. is it possible for me to live without the love of my life... I understand that this probably sounds like some whiney high-school student, but rest assured I am not... I'm over thirty, & lamenting the concept of being alone for the next thirty...
    J
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Not to sound rude, but I think a little counseling could go along way
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

May 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
    You have a ideal dream about love. That is good. But love is not a belief, but real life. Don't tell yourself that you could live a lonely life forever. If you devote, care, and help others, you would meet your other half someday.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 26, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I once had a dream too, that love was perfect and that nobody hurt you, then I grew up and realized love is what you make it.
    I am at the age now where I want to settle down, hopefully with the guy I am with now,yeah I would love to say he's perfect,put him on this pedistool and worship him,but real life gets in the way.
    Don't live your life from a movie, it doesn't exist... real life does.people get hurt, people split up, people think the grass is greener on the other side,people cheat.love isn't all flowers,romance and chocalates, it need to be worked on,the love needs to be genuine.
    In time you will meet someone else, its life, its called moving on,and accepting that not many things in life are forever.
    intellectpursues Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Its life my friend. Your heart beats ridiculously crazy thinking about this person, and you just don't understand what life could be like without this feeling pumping through your veins. Well, all you can do is hope that the feeling is mutual, because if it isn't then you have to let loose and feel some heartache. I wish you the best, but if it does not work out please believe me that there are more out there and the last thing you need to do is become numb. Live and Love, I swear it is average for most people to feel this about 3 or 4 times before they find a mutual undeniable love, sometimes more than that.
    wiggitywackiraq Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

May 27, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Ill tell you this dude... im kind of offended. I understand the whole being sensitive thing, but bleeding heart is a little overboard. You are 30, and you will be around for another 30 to 40. Move on dude. I mean if you think you can win her back like in the movies, (because you are obviously a movie buff) then go for it, but don't get your hopes up... movie scenarios don't every play out like they do in the movies. People see movies to see and hear the unexpected, and the fictitious. Go out after a proper mourning period of like a week, (just to work, and catch up on the things you let go while in a relationship) and get back in the game. Whatever you do, man up and drive on with our instinctual conquering mentality.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 06:31 AM
    I'm over thirty, & lamenting the concept of being alone for the next thirty...
    In real life we must accept that life changes, and we need to move on. There are to many females out there, to say you can't find one. Take your time and enjoy many, and have a nice time while you find that one. There is someone to watch movies with, if you get out there and have a happy fun life doing what you enjoy.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 07:07 AM
    You should not watch so many movies, honestly. A soul cannot split in two, no matter who says it is possible. One piece does not go to heaven and the other piece is not left searching for its "complement".

You met this woman and now she is not interested. Maybe she was fascinated by you in the beginning but found something that disturbed her. Who knows? How fixated were you on this woman? How fixated do you remain? It sounds unhealthy and borders on some psyychological problem. I hope you are not still in pursuit of this woman. She will report you for stalking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goal to get this woman to love me [ 7 Answers ]

Okay I have set a goal for the next month and a half left in the school year. I want this girl I know to like me. I want her to love me. I know the rules and I understand that if I don't achieve the goal I shouldn't get upset and should move on. Anyway I started last Monday when I IM her on msn...

In love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I am 42 years age and married happly since 16yrs. Nice loving wife and 2 kids 14yr and 11 yr old.I am in love with a 37yr old married woman who is also married happly since 10yrs.we know each other for last 11 yrs. We liked each other and are in same job. For the last few months we have come too...

I am in love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I have known a woman for about the last 10 years. She is a neighbour however we met in a sports/social environment. Over the last 2 years I have fallen in love with her. I think about her all the time and have had some hard times getting through nights, handling the situation and thinking about...

I love Two woman... Should I get maried [ 13 Answers ]

I am scheduled to be married in 3 weeks and up until about a month back I was ready to do so. But, the most incredible thing happened went I went away on a trip this past month. I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and the second I saw her it was love at first site for both of us and I...

View more questions Search