Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afraid its true Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 08:00 PM
    17 and possible pregnant !
    I'm 17 and did it with out condom a couple times now my period came but it was kind of heavy but not really then really light then nothing after two days. Now my ovaries are hurting on the right side could I be pregnant Help I need to know
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Aug 27, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Buy a Pregnancy test at a Pharmacy or you can go to a Doctor, they are not allowed to tell your parents. In most states there is Planned Parenthood, they charge according to ability to pay and they help to test for pregnancy, they also respect your privacy. Worry can cause the signs you are showing. Also, it is possible to have a period and be pregnant. The test will tell you for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Yr. Later Still Not pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner have been in a relationship for 5 years now and thought the time is right to try for a baby its been 7 months now and I am still not pregnant any ideas whay may the problem open to all answears and any possibilities thank you.:confused:

I think I am pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex on aug. 10, aug 13, and aug. 17. All these we didn't use a comdem and he came in me all three times, well then I have this mycycle thing that helps me predict my periods and I was suppose to start on aug. 18 but I didn't start until the 20th, and it ended aug.24....

I'm I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been pregnant before and I had a miscarriage. So me and my boyfriend have been trying to have another baby. So I haven't had my period yet. I'm 6days late, I took a test and it was negative. I don't know what to do. Am I pregnant or is it all in my head?

I think I am pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 month late I took a test but it was negative and my mother told me she was 5mon and all the test she took was negative I am not sick my belly is harder and I am all way sleepy and swolen I need some help what should I do?

View more questions Search