Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddyghode Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 02:29 AM
    WORKGROUP is not accessible. You do not have permission.
    Hiiiii
    I'm also have same problem but I got so many solution on it
    1 . By restaring the services such as -workstation,server,network connection,net logon etc
    2 . The very good solution is that ":IF U HAVE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM INSTALL THEN SIMPLY DESABLE IT AND THEN TRY TO OPEN SHARE FOLDER THEN ENABLE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM":...

Maddy
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyghode View Post
    hiiiii
    I m also have same problem but i got so many solution on it
    1 . by restaring the services such as -workstation,server,network connection,net logon etc
    2 . the very good solution is that ":IF U HAVE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM INSTALL THEN SIMPLY DESABLE IT AND THEN TRY TO OPEN SHARE FOLDER THEN ENABLE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM":...................

Maddy
    Your thread was moved to generate more traffic.

Now, we need more info as to what you're experiencing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

<Workgroup> is not accessible. You do not have permission. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a simple peer-to-peer workgroup setup in an office of 2 desktops and 2 laptops. All connect to the internet via an ADSL modem which is networked via a 5 port hub. There are no wireless connections. All can connect to the internet. The problem is 3 of the computers are unable to...

Network workgroup not accessible [ 1 Answers ]

"Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact your server administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission No more connection can be made to this remote computer at this time because there are already as many connections...

Workgroup is not accessible [ 1 Answers ]

workgroup not working

Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission [ 1 Answers ]

"Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact your server administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission No more connection can be made to this remote computer at this time because there are already as many connections...

View more questions Search