Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmadera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Disciplining a 16 year old
    How can I discipline my 16 year old son who has a lot of anger and aggression
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 09:47 PM

Do you know why he's angry? Is his father in his life? What have you done in the past to discipline him as he was growing up? Is he still in school? If so, how is he doing there?

Your township or county should have anger management classes available. Call the county human services department. That might be a start. Please post again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IRS response to FICA withheld for spouse (F1) last year & Filing jointly this year [ 4 Answers ]

Your Question Was: Dear Sir Madam I am a Resident alien for tax purposes for 2008. My wife is a Nonresident alien (F1 visa) for 2008. We have decided to take the choice of filing jointly and treat her as a Resident alien for tax purposes. Her FICA taxes were not withheld during 2008. In the IRS...

10 year relationship, 2 year marriage. And now he questions what true love is [ 2 Answers ]

Background (it's a long one, too): We are in our mid 20's and have known each other for 10 years. We dated exclusively through high school but without any commitment to marriage. That "in love" blissful feeling lasted for quite some time, well into our college years. He has always been a...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Disciplining neighbor's kids [ 7 Answers ]

We have two kids 8 and 10; our next door neighbors have 3 kids: 7, 9, 11. In the past, they have played a lot together with minimal altercations. Recently, however, we noticed some bullying behavior from the neighbor's kids to my youngest child. One evening, my husband caught them in the act of...

View more questions Search