Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BaileyNJd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Plea Bargain

What Plea Bargain they can give you for a Theft Under 50 Charge?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Only your attorney can advise you on this as he knows the particulars of your case and can negotiate with the prosecutor accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you apeal a plea bargain? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm knew here,:confused: Its probably a dumb question but can you appeal a plea bargain? We were told he faced 28 years and we should plea bargain for 9 years. He is now in prison. This is my son's first offense, Robbery, he got 6 years with a 3 year enhancement, total of 9 years. He was...

Plea bargain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys.. my question is do you plea bargain when u enter a diversion prog for shoplifting where u donot plead guilty but do some charity work and donation and then your charges are withdrawn.. please advice.. thank you

No plea [ 2 Answers ]

I will not take a plea because I did nothing. They (the Cops) said I touched a ladies butt on a crowded train. Arrested me and the who none yards. So if there is trial there will have to be one because I'm not losing my life and career for some crap like that.

Keeping their Bargain [ 4 Answers ]

I have been to court a couple of times to obtain my college transcripts... I neither one nor lost the case... In California, according to court system, I can get the cash equivalent of my transcripts as no 'in kind judgements are awarded'... I therefore settled my case with National University and...

Bargain spaa or jacuzzi [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find an unexpensive and/or used jacuzzi?

View more questions Search