Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rocky10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:05 AM
    My Ex broke up with me because he thought I liked someone else even though I don't.
    My ex boyfriend and I were having a conversation. He said he likes me. Then when I make my best friend ask him he say I swear I don't. And I like him way too much to let go. And I don't know what to do. Even my best friend likes him. And whenever I see them both flirting I feel crushed. I don't know what to do. Ive told my ex even after we broke up that I like him and love him but all he says is your lying. :o I can't take it anymore. Hes always bullying me in class and stuff. Its driving me crazy. I just want to die. :(
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 10:09 AM

You don't,you get some selfrespect back and start ignoring the ex.

You can do much better than this.
    monsterniki Posts: 23, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2011, 07:00 PM
    Totally agree with amicon. No one should put you through that and even though your best friend likes him she shouldn't flaunt it in front of you because I'm sure she knows you still love him but first and foremost FORGET about him he isn't worth your time
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Not worth your time, and most definitely not worth dying over. Just wait it out, you will look back at this and laugh sooner than you think.

Good luck,
    Javi

Apr 24, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Yeah. Thanks all of you but the problem is he likes me and too many other girls :(
    He can't choose between me and my best friend, and my best friend is the reason we broke up and because my ex thought I liked his best friend.
    Hes a whole different person in front of me and online he's what I've always wanted :(
    I just don't know what to do.
    I LOVE HIM TOOO MUCH
    HES ALL I EVER WANTED
    AND I can't FORGET ABOUT HIM. :'(
    HOW DO I GET HIM BACK?
    I NEEEED HIM. I can't LIVE WITHHOUT HIM :O
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 10:51 AM

You know,you don't need him,you only need to be happy being you.

The emotions you are feeling will fade,quickly,and you'll go on to have many more relationships before you settle down with,hopefully, the partner for the rest of your life.

Apr 24, 2011, 11:12 AM
    I know many of my friends have also said he's not worth it.
    But I like him
    A lot
    Just tell me how I can get him back pleasee :(
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 11:21 AM
    There is no "written-down" formula that is proven to get him back. And for a guy who obviously doesn't want to r with you and has chosen someone else already? Why not have some sort of self respect and leave him for someone who is worth your time? Or is it that you don't believe you cab do better? Because in that case yourself esteem is low and you need to work on yourself.

Good luck,
    Javi
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 11:34 AM

I bet he's cute, and I bet he makes you feel good, some of the time anyway, and I bet you like having his attention. Am I right?

He's all you ever wanted?? Now really think about it... you want a guy who bullies you in front of others, who says you are lying to him, who says one thing to you and something totally different to other people, who flirts with your best friend?

Why would you want to be with someone who treats you with so little respect? Don't you deserve better than that? Don't you want better than that?

If he really liked you he would be with you, he would treat you well, he would not flirt with your best friend, he would not act differently around other people, and you would not be feeling that you need to win him back!

You are better off without him so that you can meet someone who really will want to be with you and who will treat you as you should be treated.

It is never fun to break up, it hurts, but it does get better. Just remember how he makes you feel when he treats you poorly, that can help you see passed the cute looks and the feeling like you need to have him as a boyfriend.

Apr 24, 2011, 11:39 AM
    I bet he's cute, and I bet he makes you feel good, some of the time anyway, and I bet you like having his attention. Am I right? YESSSSS :(
    Hes seriously not worth it and I understand that. But I don't know what to do. How to forget him. He says he likes me. But he doesn't think I like him back. :( its all just to complicated. Guys are all *******s-.-
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 11:59 AM

I know it seems like it right now, but not all guys are like that... :)

He may like you, but not how you want him to. It sounds like he likes a lot of girls.

You start forgetting him by not talking to him anymore. By keeping yourself so busy with school, friends, and family that you just don't have time to speak to him. You don't have to be mean, just don't go out of your way to seek him out or respond to him in person or online.

If need be, unfriend him on Facebook if that is where you see him the most. It doesn't help to see what he says to other people; best to not even go looking.

It can also help to let your friends know that you don't want to hear about him just in case they feel a need to keep you informed of what he says and who he talks to.

It will take time, but you will find you think about him less and less... and before long he will be just some guy you used to like. You will probably even find someone else that you think he really cute and want to get to know better... :)

There are some really great guys out there, and now you will be free to get to know some of them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I don't know if it was the right decision [ 4 Answers ]

We were totally in love and nothing was wrong I guess we were so happy and he wanted to be with me forever and would do anything for me but he also had bad qualities. He didn't understand why I did things for other people and didn't like it when I hung out with my friends or wasn't with him on his...

My girlfriend and I broke up to focus on school and I don't know how to act around her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were together for the last month of school and had a ldr relationship for the summer(we lived 3 hours away). Everything was going great- we talked and texted all the time,visited each other and she even came to my family vacation. Then she started having a really bad...

I broke up with my boyfriend but now I'm feeling depressed and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I was going out with this kid who cared about me a lot. He would do anything for me. Except it didn't even seem like we were going out and we talked more as friends. We never hung out outside of school and we never kissed or hugged like couples usually do so it was different. And every time I was...

View more questions Search