Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trachtgut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 07:58 PM
    How do I fix ice maker in side by side fridge/freezer
    Have kitchen aid freezer w/ ice maker and it syopped making ice and sending water to it
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 08:25 PM

Do you mean that there is no water getting to the ice maker?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Kenmore side-by-side fridge/freezer ice maker [ 4 Answers ]

15 yr old side-by-side fridge/freezer ice machine quit----have water to door but none in ice maker mold---wire is down---no noises/no nothing---old man on fixed income wants to save a $ if possible---what to check nefore the repair service is called?--thanks

Maytag side by side freezer frosting, fridge not cold [ 1 Answers ]

Our Maytag side by side fridge/freezer has begun malfunctioning in the last two days. The back of the freezer is frosting over and the fridge is not keeping cold. It is not producing any ice.

View more questions Search