Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotbagels007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Should I continue to be pierced?
    I currently have 13 piercings, my industrial, helix, and navel piercings (all pierced within this year) have all developed bumps around them. They change in size almost daily and the industrial has improved with warm washes. Keloids run in my family and all of my other scars heal raised, so I assume that is what the bumps are. The rest of my piercings have healed completely no bumps, no infections. Im considering having my nose pierced but am not sure if it is a good idea based on my last 3 piercings. Any suggestions?
    colton612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Well honestly I don't think you should get your nose percced because if it gets inffected its going to hurt really bad but it is up to you but I think you should not
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Sep 28, 2009, 06:07 PM

What kind of industrial do you have?
    Navels take the longest to heal.
    What are using to take care of your pierings?
    Nose piercings are very easy to take care of.
    Keep them clean with antibacterial soap and use the sea salt mixture, that I hope, your piercer told you to use.
    Keloids are hard to avoid if you are really prone to them.
    gotbagels007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 02:52 AM

Its just a basic industrial I saw a piercer a few months ago and he told me the bumps looked more like the jewellery being too small and irritating the skin. I used sea salt on them and it only dried it out and made it itchy and hurt. Im getting frustrated but I love piercings Im just afraid of having a bump on my nose too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pierced Ear [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so when I was 12 or 13 I had my ear pierced because I thought it was cool then. Well, after about a month, I didn't like it anymore. So, I took it out and it has been 6 years or a little more. Well, ever since then you can see where I had it pierced and I don't know why. Well, yesterday my...

How to get rid of pierced scars [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just took my belly ring piercing out for the second time ; it rejected again & looks very nasty . The scar looks bad ; How do I get rid of it and how long should I wait to get it pierced for the 3rd time ? =/ I missss my bellyyringgggg

Wer can I get my tongue pierced at 14 [ 6 Answers ]

Eloo I want ma tongue dun but I dno wer you can get it dun in london at the age of 14 because everywer I go you got to be 18:mad: n ma dad don't really want me getting it dun but how can I persuade him to let me get it dun because I don't want to get it dun behind his bak xxx

Getting the top of your ear pierced. [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking of having it done this Wednesday but I am going on holiday the following Thursday to palm springs in LA and I want to be able to swim so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can swim when you have just had it pierced and what the side-effects might be if I did. Thanks

I just got my tongue Pierced. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced on the 15th and it doesn't hurt anymore. But today I discovered a bump in front of where the ring is and it was kind of transparent but then about an hour later the bump had turned yellowish and I don't know what it is or if its normal can somebody please let me know...

View more questions Search