Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnsonproperties69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Paranormal phenomena in house
    My sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. We took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. We wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house
    johnsonproperties69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonproperties69
    my sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. we took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. we wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house
    Wanted to know if you can tell me if anything has ever happened at my sisters new address
    marie_marie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonproperties69
    my sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. we took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. we wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house
    OK one I would get out of that house and two why would you stay
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 03:29 PM
    How about you show us the pictures?:rolleyes:
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:05 AM
    You should have a pirest come to the house and bless it or get holy water and bless the house yourself with a lot of faith from god you have to beilve in god in order for it to work.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2007, 02:40 AM
    I do agree with leemia... In addition you should investigate the history of the house...

Ms. Redrose
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Nov 18, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Okay first off why would tell them to leave? Tgat us very hard for people to,do. As long as she doesn't feel threatened by it she should be okay. Has there been any construction on the house that you know of? A lot of times construction can stir certain entities up. Your best bet would be go to the library and just look up old documents from that particular address. You'd be surprised with somr of the stuff you find. If things are still going on in the house and you really want to find answers call a team that's local and have them investigate. I know most paranormal investigators don't charge. Or do what I started doing buy a voice recorder and a video camera even just a flash digital camera and set up shop and investigate. You'd be surprised at something's you find. Such as the pictures you took. I would love to see those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal or sleep paralasis? [ 15 Answers ]

There is this problem Ive had since I was 15 years old. It's a problem that seems to occur almost daily especially when Im sleeping and usually happens when I have a dream. Most of the time I dream that I'm a kid running away from home and ill fly away out the window. I swear I can feel myself...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Paranormal Job Quest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! Just wanted to know if anyone found success on getting a job dealing with the paranormal? I am very interested in that querry myself. I read tarot cards, but I have not memorized the meanings so every time I read cards I have to look the meaning up in the book, but I stay...

My first Paranormal experience [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is my story. I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night They decided to do a calling and...

Paranormal Employment/Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for any schools with paranormal research classes anywhere in the US. I have a tale of my own to tell... I was at a group home in Barbourville, KY and we were having a Labor Day cookout. I was one of the people helping out with getting everything ready and unloading the goods. I...

View more questions Search