Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen3636 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 03:41 PM
    If I had sex 25 days ago would a pregnancy test be accurate?
    If I had sex 25 days ago woukd a pregnancy test be accurate?
    steph133356 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 06:18 AM
    More than likely not. They usually are not accurate unitl about 40-50 days after. This is usually when you would start with pregnancy symptoms as well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:48 AM
    If it said positive yes, a negative could still be false. Need at least another, two weeks most like
    Have you missed a period yet ?
    Jen3636 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 07:01 AM
    I had a period 4 days after unprotected sex.. A Normal period...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Very very, did I say very unlikely that you are pregnant, there is and can be a very slight change but I would say not to worry at this point, again if you miss your next period, then wait a week and test then, But stress and worry can make a period late also.

So personally I would not worry about it since you had a regular period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

Two weeks after intercourse can you have a accurate pregnancy test done by a doctor? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex right after my period and I have been having pregnancy symptoms. Is it at all possible to have a test done by a doctor two weeks after sexual intercourse?

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

4 days due for the period.How accurate would the home pregnancy be at this time? [ 7 Answers ]

4 days due for the period.How accurate would the home pregnancy be at this time? I took a HP test yesterday. It came out negative. Can anyone tell what is the best time to take the test and should it be after the missed period or before the period?Could I still be pregnant. Any help appreciated..

How soon can I take a pregnancy test and get and accurate result? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner had unprotected sex on the 23rd and the 24 th and 25th of march which is the day before and the day of and the day after my ovulation and every since then I have not been able to sleep and if I do I wake up every morning at 4 am and stay up till about 7am because I can't get...

View more questions Search