Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krislee07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Brown spotting keeps coming and coming
    I have been on birth control for over two years. I have never had this problem before, and I don't know what is going on. For the past two months my period has been so crazy. I have had three periods and now everyday I bleed some or its brown when I wipe. This has been going on for two weeks. I know my period has been crazy because I stopped taking my pills for a week, but that was two months ago. This bleed should not be happening. Today brown blood just pured out. What could it be?
    anzalpe Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2010, 11:27 PM
    It can be an infection or something serious so you should go to a doctor to check it out. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My blonde/brown roots are coming through the black hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair a dark brown at first and then decided to go black as I thought it was a good idea at the time but now I really can't stand the whole root situation and just want to go back to my blonde/brown hair colour and some hairdressers said just to let it grow out but I hate roots. have...

Orange/Brown grains coming in through water supply [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a house a little over a year ago. This house has a water softener which we have never had before. This has happened twice since we've lived here. When you run the water or flush the toilets orange grains come through the water lines. They almost seem like salt. They are very...

Brown spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had my period last week, and my bleeding had stopped then all of a sudden I started spotting. The spotting is brown. Now I had a abortion in May but everything seemed fine. I took the pills that I was suppose to take to get better and I got my period when they said I would. So what can be...

Brown spotting [ 7 Answers ]

I don't get my period regularly. The last time I got it was in januaury when I was on the pill. Before that it was the januaury before that, and before that was march. I don't expect my period. But lately, I've been getting like brown spotting discharge like. Its like when you get over your period...

View more questions Search