Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margarita813 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Getting off Implanon
    Hi, I am 24 years old I have a birth control name IMPLANON. I am planning to get it off ASAP!! I have few questions such as how fast will I be able to conceive and are there anything I can do to help my body to conceive ASAP?? I mean I heard a lot of ladies that got off it got pregnant right away. I really want a child and I want it like try to conceive within maybe 3-4 weeks is that possibly... Please help Please my fiancé and I want a little one soooo bad. Everything is ready we are settled down and have everything stable. Please help I want to have the baby by the next beginning of the year. We want one sooo bad.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 09:23 PM
    It takes the average couple 1 to 2 years to conceive once they actively start trying. The best way to increase the odds of getting pregnant is to track your ovulation using basal temperature for at least 6 months, and then having sex before, during, and after ovulation.

There's no sure way to get pregnant, and no tips anyone can give you to ensure that you'll get pregnant right away. It will happen when it happens.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 5, 2013, 12:24 AM
    Alty's answer is the 'good answer' you need. It would be wrong to tell you that there is some way to get pregnant in a few weeks just because it's what you want to hear, or to tell you some magic way to make it happen. Each woman's whole chemistry is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implanon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm on the implanon for nearly 2 years now and I haven't had any periods al the way through , I'm just wondering am I still ovulating?? /

Implanon [ 2 Answers ]

It's been almost a year since I got my implanon and it worked fine with me. Every since I got it I've been having a period every other month which is great, but know I'm throwing up eating a whole lot terrible headaches, weight gain like crazy, can't sleep but I'm always tired, my back is always...

Implanon [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on implanon and I throw up a little whenever I eat something I have cramps headaches movement in my stomach I'm tired all the time and crave meat and icecream together could I be pregook?

View more questions Search