Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kickass828 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 16, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Ex Boyfriend
    K so I dated this guy for 4 months and I fell absoulety in love with him. However we broke up but still hooked up for a week after but then one night I ended up smashing his truck with a shovel. I paid for all the damage and didn't talk to him forever. I was finally completely over him for the most part but now he's bak in my life and we keep sleeping together and I realize I still love him. Only problem is he is a complete jerk when he's around any of his friends but with me he's such a sweetie. How can I get him to date me again? Or should I?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 04:12 AM
    FIRST - You do not really love him. Loving somebody takes time and patience. What you describe is not love.

SECOND - All of a sudden now that you continue to sleep with him you realize you still love him. Wrong, sleeping with somebody does not mean all of a sudden you still love him. You may love the sex, but that is as far as that goes.

THIRD - You're a very violent person, I do not care if you paid for everything or not. He is crazy to even be around YOU and if he pushes you're buttons so much that you need to take it out physically. Do you really think this is a good idea.

FOURTH - STOP SLEEPING WITH THE JERK.

FIFTH - DO NOT DATE HIM.

SIXTH - DO NOT SEE HIM.

SEVENTH - STAY AWAY FROM ALL RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL YOU MATURE A LOT A LOT MORE.

JOE
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 05:01 AM
    You should leave him alone as I think you are confused with love and sex. If he was that interested in you, he would be doing more than taking advantage of your feelings for him, and you would be more than just a booty call. I hope you have those anger issues under control or at least working on them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 05:10 AM
    No is a very interesting world, and one not used far enough.
    HULIO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass828
    K so i dated this guy for 4 months nd i fell absoulety in love with him. However we broke up but still hooked up for a week after but then one nite i ended up smashing his truck with a shovel. I payed for all the damage nd didnt talk to him forever. I was finally completly over him for the most part but now hes bak in my life nd we keep sleeping together and i realize i still love him. Only problem is he is a complete jerk when hes around any of his friends but with me hes such a sweetie. How can i get him to date me again? or should i?
    NOPE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

Me and my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I'm due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. We've been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. He's also in the military right now....

I need help with my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here I go Im now in 8th grade.And I got with Vegas in 6th grade and dumped him over a stupid reason.The thing is do you think its to late for me to get him back?My friends and family say that he still has feelings for me because he always stares at me.but Im don't know how to tell him that I...

Not getting along with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to...

View more questions Search