Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 11:24 AM
    central park riding mower
    [FO
    NT="Arial"]I have a Central Park Riding Mower 18 hp 44 inch cut. I need a schematic of the belt configuration. There are two belts, one short and one long. These drive the cutting blades. Can you help me?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Try mtd.com, central park was originally sold by Handy Andy. I do not know for sure, but you may be able to obtain info. From mtd.
    TheHelpDesk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 01:08 PM
    When asking questions like this you need a model number or at least an approximate date of manufacture. If you can't find it, it should be on the back of the mower or under the seat. What I can tell you is that your mower was made by Murray of Ohio for Handy Andy home improvement centers. Both of which went through bankruptcy. Handy Andy no longer exists at all and Murray was bought out by Briggs and Stratton co. However B&S no longer supports mowers made before 2005. You may however be able to get some help from after market parts distributors such as Willards small gas engines etc. There are still a lot of parts floating around but the parts people are going to be the people that can help you with images from the manuals that show the belt routing and their part numbers.

I hope that helps some one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central Park Riding Lawn Mower [ 5 Answers ]

My 82 year old grandfather stays young by tinkering with anything possible and especially small engines. He purchased a Central Park Riding Lawn Mower at a garage sale at a minimal price. It runs and functions great, the problem is all the model/vin numbers are gone or shaved down. So since he does...

Central Park riding lawn mower [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find the right replacement belt for my lawn mower cutting deck. I currently own a brand bought by the old forest city stores named Central Park Lawn Mower. This riding mower is a 6.5 speed , 14.5 HP and has a 42 inch deck(mulching). Can you tell me where to get a replacement belt for...

MTD central park lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on this lawnmower

Central Park Mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a new wheel? I need the left rear power wheel and probably all the attachments.

View more questions Search