Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serafin_lpz Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Home remedy and over the counter top product.
    Ok,so is it bad to use clearsil ultra daily face wash and aloe vera gel at the same time?? And does aloe vera gel really cure acne and vanish acne scars?? And if it does how do you use aloe vera gel?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Aug 12, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Aloe vera cures sunburn, so I think that it would be safe to say that it can help with getting rid of other skin blemishes. However, I have heard that clearasil is not as good for your skin as it claims to be, as my friend used it a lot, and their face was constantly burning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Is there a home remedy that can be used to dry up poison ivy quickly? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any home remedy that my son can use to dry up poison ivy Blisters quickly? It seems to be spreading.

Need home remedy for cat with diarrea [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 15 year old cat who is grieving over the loss of one of my other cats. She has rapidly lost weight, but is still eating (?) :confused: Now she has had diarrea for nearly 24 hours, no interest in eating or drinking, and I am fearful of dehydration. I know there are certain meals...

Home RemedY? [ 1 Answers ]

When you get athletes foot, and your toenails get sort of funginated? Well what would be a good home remedy for it? Any suggestions?

Home Remedy For Cat Diareha [ 1 Answers ]

Is There Any Remedy For This Situation That You Can Make At Home... she Has Had This Since We Left Her At A Caretakers For 9 Days. Thaks

View more questions Search