Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 01:10 PM

Yeah, I would never use it on a dog that didn't have an amazing recall and was crazy. Granted, Wembley is nutso, but he is amazing on a lead, like a different dog.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 01:20 PM

I guess I had to learn that lesson the hard way. :o
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I guess I had to learn that lesson the hard way. :o

Haha trust me, I did too! Ropeburn!
    CFrank Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariss View Post
    PlanetDog.com: Buy the Planet Dog Zip Lead?  Retractable Leash - New colors!

I picked one of these up today for my dog. We've had a few clients come through the clinic with them, but I had been unable to find one until now.

Wembley loves his walks, but he likes to go explore a bit, and he has a bit of an issue going to the bathroom with you a foot or two away - so I like to use an extendable leash from time to time to give him this.
    My only issue with extendables is that the handle is bulky as hell - in the winter my hands get cold so I like to loop a leash around my wrist and stick it in my pocket - totally impossible with the extendables. And I don't like wearing gloves with one because it feels like I could lose grip really easy if he hit the end of it hard.

I love this zipline leash. It's got a handle I can loop around my wrist and feel secure, and the place where the line is kept is small enough to put in your pocket.

Anyone else used these?
    I welcome any feedback on new pet products on the market. I couldn't care less about any bylaws.

Thanks for sharing the Info,

CFrank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

These are amazing. [ 114 Answers ]

7 (More!) Underground Wonders of the World: Lost Caverns and Buried Cities | WebUrbanist 7 Most Amazing Caves of our World

What an amazing photograph! [ 8 Answers ]

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/inside-an-elephants-womb/2006/11/24/1163871581868.html Not sure if anyone has seen this but I just thought it was a brilliant image!

Just had to share this it is amazing [ 18 Answers ]

Ive never been struck by adverts but heck this one has me by the short and curlys I hear the music I just have to watch its just fascinating :DuwswkJZEdS4

View more questions Search