Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nya Posts: 55, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2007, 07:28 PM
    If the father is still required to pay child support while the child is in college depends on that particular state laws. The mother would have had to file a petition to extend child support (per Florida) and the child would be entitled to the support but it would still be payable to the mother. (meaning the check would still come in the mother's name)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

New landlord with old promises I WANT TO MOVE! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here's the deal, I need advice ASAP and I don't know what to do! My husband and I are separated and going through a divorce. The house we lived in is up for foreclosure. I didn't know what to do and I met someone who was willing to help me out. He bought a foreclosed home and was fixing...

Are college admission and application fees tax deductible ? [ 1 Answers ]

Are college admission and application fees tax deductible ? Since tax expert indicated that application fees are not deductable then I am assuming that the admission fees are also not deductable. Is that correct?

Are college application fees deductable? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is a high school senior, he applied to several colleges last fall of '06 at a cost of $600. Are those fees deductable from federal or California taxes? Thanks, Hackmaster4

Student Fees paid in 2004 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was on F1 till Aug 2004. I started working on my OPT from Nov1, 2004. In 2005 I filled out the 1040NREZ form since was still on my OPT and an International student from India. Since July1 2005 I have been on H1B. Since I qualify as a resident under the presence test, I am filling...

View more questions Search