Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debbie222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 02:28 PM
    I'm not sure if I should explain this to him!
    Quick summary before I explain the story. I became friends with someone very crazy who was pranking my cousin,a guy I like and a coworker of mine. She was also a lesbian who wanted a relationship with me. I didn't know this at first

OK let me start. I met this guy through my aunt who was not available at the time. He like me a lot and so did I. A couple of months passed I went to dinner with the crazy girl and another friend. I ran into some cops who works with the I like which I had not seen in 3 months.They do not know me and started flirting with a friend. At that point I asked them about him and they told me he broke up with hi girlfriend. Both of my friends told me to call him but I said no I don't even know his number. The crazy girl went home goggled joe and found out he played for baseball in his town his email and phone number were listed. She gave me his email and told me that's all that was listed.I wasn't sure If I should email him because my mom and his mom know each other.I started I wasn't him while my crazy friend was pranking him.MEanwhile she was pranking my cousin and coworker she found there number through my cellophane. I emailed Joe and told him I liked him without telling him whoI was.I know it was silly but when you are afraid of rejection sometimes you act silly. My coworker traced the pranks and called and told me what was going on. My cousin also figured out who it was calling her. A day later Joe emailed me and told me WHo Iwas and if I was pranking him. I than went on the website and found out his phone number was listed.

At that point I asked the psycho if she was pranking joe also we already know she was pranking my cousin and co worker she said yes.Ia sked her why! She told me she was in love with me and wanted me all to her self. SO you can imagine my reaction. HOw Am going to explainthis to a guy I only met once. So I called him it was me because I so nervous.He said don't do I again. A that point it was still going on. HE told me about it. I said it wasn;t me but at that point he didn't believe me and we argued. HOw crazy can she be to keep this going.ALso can you imagaine what he thought of me. His mom called me the next day to ask what was going on. I told her it was a friend but didn't explain the whole story. She believed me.

IT has been months but I want to clear the air with him once and for all. This woman that came into my life caused me a lot of trouble she would show up at my house.I almost had to get a restraining order against her. I want to explain this to him even if he does not want to talk to me anymore.It is so sad that we had to fight because of a misunderstanding.What should I do and how to explain this to him.. Thank you to all
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 13, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Well you could just email him what you have written hear or why not just email him the link of this page its not going to do any more harm he's not talking to you at the moment so it can't do any more harm to explain what actually was going on

Just one thing did you get rid of the nut case?? Because if you didn't then I think you need to deal with her first before going to him with everything
    Debbie222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Thank you for responding. Yes I finally got rid of her. It took 8 months to do so..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 05:40 PM
    What should I do and how to explain this to him.. Thank you to all
    Something tells me most people have figured it out.
    FilthyDFC Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 08:36 PM
    I'd just be honest, if I was him and I like you in the past, I'd be excited to know you were still interested. He'll probably be flattered by it, as long as he's not mad, and still interested, just ask him out to have a drink or a sammich or something.
    FilthyDFC Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 08:37 PM
    And if I were you I'd just make conversation with the story... it's kind of funny, and it's not like you did anything wrong...

That's just me though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain this [ 2 Answers ]

What would you say to someone who is not technically savvy in order to explain how a general model of telecommunications works?

Can anyone explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they What is the meaning of " white lady laid"...

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

Can someone explain this to me [ 3 Answers ]

It is spelled like "peninectal abscesses", if I am right about it It was found like a tumor shape of thing inside the body(butthole).:( I am asking it for a family member, and I am worried about the person's health. :confused: What should be done with this illness? THank you!

View more questions Search