Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kindahl22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
    My poor baby
    My Son is two and a half years old and he just had his tonsils, adenoids, and tubes put in his ears. The problem is that he had the surgery on the Tuesday and it is now Monday. The doctors told me that he should be getting better in a couple days after surgery but in has been several day now and he is still in a lot of pain. Is this normal for some children or is something really wrong? :confused:
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Mar 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
    I would call the doctor just to be on the safe side. All children are different, and can heal at different rates. If he is crying a lot that can make his throat sore, but if I were you I would call the doctor, because it is always better to be safe then sorry.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Please contact your doctor. As was said above, everyone recovers differently, but if he is still complaining after a week, it's time to let your doc know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

Poor Baby has Fleas [ 23 Answers ]

How can a puppy get fleas without ever being around other dogs or going outside?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search