Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Obsessive fans
    Any stories on hysterical fans? Are you one? Do you know one?
    Watch this short clip from YouTube and you're guaranteed a laugh!
    Its about obsessed orlando bloom fans, argueing over his favorite vegetable...

YouTube - Orlando bloom interview **EAT AND DIE**

Co-incidentaly my friend was once obsessed with orlando bloom.. her room was FULL of posters, you couldn't see her wallpaper anymore, she also wrote a letter to him, a sobby one at that... completely heart-filled, I'm sure he had a laugh reading that one(if he even did :p ) that letter included everything from talking about her pet dog at the time to telling him her extreme love for ice cream and talking about how her latest crush cared more about football then her!
    Anyway when he didn't reply the posters all came down in rage and orlando wasn't to be mentioned for months afterwords, now she looks back on that time with pure embarrassment:P x

Check out some similar questions!

Obsessive and overprotective [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for the past two years.. and I really love the guy a lot.. but lately I have noticed that I am turning into this overprotective person... im really worried about what he is doing, I'm devastated when he gets hurt, I end up yelling at him for not taking care of himself...

Obsessive about cleaning [ 11 Answers ]

I have, for the past 15 or so years, been obsessive about cleaning my house. Everything has to be in perfect order. I cannot have stuff laying around, the floors, counters and rugs must be cleaned everyday. Bathrooms must be scrubbed-with bleach or cleanser. My husband thinks I am nuts and...

Obsessive thoughts control me. [ 3 Answers ]

Im tired of always feeling like my brain controls me. I obsess over things all the time. I crave relationships but when I am in one I feel like I am constantly living in my fantasy world and thinking of the other person all the time. I don’t feel like I am myself when I am in this mode. Once in a...

Overcome an obsessive passion [ 1 Answers ]

I am very attracted to my lover's brother. I am gay and I think he is bisexual curious. He teases me all the time, but never gives me what I want. It is been so long but nothing happens. I know it is all crazy, but I can't help it. I am jealous and I can't stand anymore these feelings. I would like...

Obsessive Thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

WHy do I have thoughts of the same person all the time?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.