Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jan 4, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Wizard of OZ vs. The Return to Oz
    Which one is nicer? I just want to get one . Also, in which one is there the witch that changes heads?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jan 4, 2008, 10:06 AM
    The Return to Oz is the one where the witch changes heads, this one is also made by Disney. If you have never seen one before I would suggest you see the original Wizard of Oz, the Return to Oz is supposed to be a sequel. The two movies are really different from one another in style and feel. I would say to a child the Return to Oz would probably be a little scarier because the head part is kind of creepy. I like them both though and I would recommend that you watch them both, but I will say again that they are very different from each other and if you want to have the true experience of the film you should see the original Wizard of Oz first.
    loonybin48 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Yes I recently saw Return to Oz again, I agree with Blue Angel, its quite scary,the 'wheelies' are frightening too for smaller children.The whole film seems very 'grey' compared to the brightness of the Original Wizard of Oz... x

Jan 5, 2008, 03:01 AM
    I have seen them both but a lonnng time ago. I guess the scary one marked me more for some reason :)
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jan 6, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by edzmedz
    I have seen them both but a lonnng time ago. I guess the scary one marked me more for some reason :)
    The changing heads is a little hard to forget.:) If you're still having trouble deciding which one to buy maybe you should rent them both and watch them again before you make a decision. Hope it works out for you.

Jan 10, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Angel
    The changing heads is a little hard to forget.:) If you're still having trouble deciding which one to buy maybe you should rent them both and watch them again before you make a decision. Hope it works out for you.
    I think I am getting both after all lol. Sometimes I just can't choose, thanks anyway ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wizard riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

Diagram for 1990 12 hp, 38" deck Wizard riding mower cutting belt replacement

The Wizard of Oz. Suggestions? [ 5 Answers ]

My High school is doing the Wizard of Oz for its yearly play, and I was hoping for some suggestions from people who have some experience from this play. I'm not the director, but I am going to be helping her with a lot of this stuff and we need suggestions on sets, costume ideas, things like that....

Want to re-do the new hardware wizard [ 2 Answers ]

I incorrectly chose the automatic option rather than browse (have disk) option when the new hardware wizard popped up after attaching a device via a usb port. Now the device won't work. I now know what I should have done. How can I get back to that wizard for this device that my computer thinks...

Winxp network wizard [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help I used the xp network wizard to make a network in the office I work in. I started the network so that two people could share printers. I created a network setup disk and installed that on a laptop using windows ME. Everything was OK but when I try to view the computers on the...

Accessibility wizard [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to download some things I get the warning "cannot load file trouble with opening accessibilty wizard" What does this mean and how can I fix it? Thank you Jeanie

View more questions Search