Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cattie999 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Pregnant from Precum
    My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 19th of November.
    I took the morning after pill on the 20th or November.
    My last period was the 15th of November.
    It is the 20th of December now and my period still hasn't come. (as my previous question stated)
    I went for a pregnancy test today and it showed up negative.
    The nurse told me this would be reasonably accurate as I had the unprotected sex over 4weeks ago.

So now I'm trying to think why this period is so late.
    Im terrified I might be pregnant.
    I know I may not be, but I am worried and all these possibilities keep coming into my head.

On the 8th of December me and my boyfriend had protected sex. (condoms)
    But afterwards he may have rubbed his penis near to my vagina but he definitely didn't go inside me.
    Is there any chance I could be pregnant from this?

This wasn't more that 3 weeks ago so it wouldn't have shown up on the test.
    I don't want to wait another week and a half to take another test because I'm really worried.

Please help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 01:17 PM
    It is possible, but not as likely,
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 20, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Yep, I agree with Fr_Chuck. It is possible to get pregnant from that, but not likely. Based on what you've said, I'd say that most likely you are in the clear from the first time. Take a test in a couple weeks, but don't stress about it. Are you using birth control of any kind other than condoms?
    Cattie999 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Im not on any other form of contraception.
    I was on the pill about 3 months ago, for about 2 months.
    But I had to come of it as it made me feel absolutely terrible and I couldn't continue with it.
    mseik Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattie999
    My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 19th of November.
    I took the morning after pill on the 20th or November.
    My last period was the 15th of November.
    It is the 20th of December now and my period still hasnt come. (as my previous question stated)
    I went for a pregnancy test today and it showed up negative.
    The nurse told me this would be reasonably accurate as i had the unprotected sex over 4weeks ago.

So now i'm trying to think why this period is so late.
    Im terrified i might be pregnant.
    I know i may not be, but i am worried and all these possibilities keep coming into my head.

On the 8th of December me and my boyfriend had protected sex. (condoms)
    But afterwards he may have rubbed his penis near to my vagina but he definetly didn't go inside me.
    Is there any chance i could be pregnant from this??

This wasnt more that 3 weeks ago so it wouldnt have shown up on the test.
    I dont want to wait another week and a half to take another test because im really worried.

Please help.
    You're actually not talking about "precum" but after ejaculation, and he was completely outside your vagina? I'm no doctor, but it's hard enough for sperm to penetrate the cervix when they're shot right up to the opening with the help of force and assistive fluid, let alone a possible post-ejaculatory sperm finding its way from the general atmosphere over skin and through pubic hair and the vaginal opening up the canal to the cervix and up through the entire system to the egg... all by its little lonesome self. With no fluid or lubrication to help it transport.

My bet is probably not from what you're describing. Condom use isn't 100%, though. Nothing is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 11:02 AM
    You may want to talk to your doctor about other forms of birth control, and then use a condom as a second method, remember no one method, even morning after pill is 100 percent effective
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Other forms of birth control are less intrusive than the condom. The condom can protect you from most diseases though. Have you hear of the Cervical Cap? You have to be fitted for one by you doctor. But you can put it on hours before intercourse. I found it preferable to a diaphram. There are sponges, films, inserted things that release nonoxynyl-9, that can all be used with condoms to increase the effectiveness of both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does precum contains sperms? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to know if precum contains sperms? I have read many websites that Some said that precum do contain sperms but probably at most 1 or very few. Some said that precum does not contain sperms at all unless it comes from earlier ejaculation and was not being wiped off-->This information was made...

Sperm in precum? [ 3 Answers ]

Does precum have sperm in it? I heard that it didn't but I have no idea if that is true ahha.

Is there sperm in precum [ 5 Answers ]

OK I relly need to no if there is sperm in precum because me and my girlfriend have only had sex two times but we do the pull out thing so we don't have kids and I hered precum do have sperm and that it don't so yes or no

Pregnant one week after having abortion from precum? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I can't sleep or think about anything else right now, am I pregnant? I had an abortion and one week after that I had sex w/ my boyfriend, he didn`t inside, but I wonder if I can get pregnant from pre , I`ve heard precum doesn`t have enough sperm to get a woman pregnant. I just don`t...

What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm,...

View more questions Search