Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drsam Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Diff. b/w.
    I had gone through various sites of colleges of australia offering masters in health administration,but hardly I was able to find any college offering a degree in hospital administration,and I have following questions in this context.

1)What is the difference between hospital admininstration and health admininstration.
    2)Which one is better.
    3)How these two degrees will effect my career in future.
    4)What is the pay package will I be getting.

Check out some similar questions!

Diff between fuses [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference Current limiting fuses & Expulsion fuses ?

I want a diff. PHONE! [ 11 Answers ]

OK... well I want a sidekick for like 5 mounths now and mi mom keeps saying no... but now mi b-day is coming upp and I want 1 and she is still saying no so what should I do to get 1?

Diff between switchgear [ 2 Answers ]

Can any tell me what is difference betwwen switchgear and paralleling switchgear ?

Moniter with diff colors [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was trying to cleanup my disc & unknowingly I deleted the "intel graphics driver" frm then my moniter appears with different mixture of colors and I tried to change my display but there is no graphics option in my properties plzzz help... I'm frustated

Age diff [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm 14 going on 15 in octber. Well he is 16 or 15. And I really want him to notice me. Cuzz I really rally like him. Its killing me. I need help me. I need the awnser asap. Well g2j byee.:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.