Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kornel82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quicktime player
    Why do I see a quicktime player logo with the question mark on every website? I am using mac.
    kornel82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 10:26 PM
    How do I fix it?
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Jul 20, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Do you have the Quicktime application installed? Do a "find" and look for it. Then open the application and see if it opens. There should be a sample file to view on it. If that works, then you need to go to your browser, look in the plug-ins and make sure you have the QT plug-in installed, and that it is activated. If it isn't, go to apple and download whatever version you need for your OS, install, and it will ask you what browsers you have. Tell it and it should put the plug-in in each one. OR rather than download, if you have a QT folder on your mac, look in there and see if you can find the plug-in and copy it into your plug-ins folder in the browsers plug-in folder.

Hope this works for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quicktime on Mac [ 1 Answers ]

Pleas help me... Im user Mac my problem is when I want to open any movies in quick time player Always appear question mark ?

Quicktime [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not really sure what kind of program quicktime is classified as, but was wondering is there any other programs that can do the same thing that quick time does?

Installing Quicktime on win xp [ 3 Answers ]

I need quicktime program to view tutorials for school. Have tried everything I can think of. Will down load and begin to install. When it reads"publishing" the wizard is interrupted and process stops. Heeeelllllllllllllp! :confused:

View more questions Search