Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Will there be bleeding?
    Hi,

I would like to know if there will be bleeding after taking Pill 72 ?
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 28, 2007, 06:51 PM
    What is this pill used for?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Are you referring to the morning after pill? There could be some spotting, but nothing terribly heavy. Read up on it here.
    The morning-after pill
    simian Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Jun 28, 2007, 07:42 PM
    You asked a previous question about contraception- are you talking about birth control pills or the morning after pill (emergency contraceptive)?
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Here I am asking about morning after pill because I had unprotected pills... here after I am planning to go on to contracepion pils to aviod all these tensions... so just wanted to know if it will bleed.My periods are suppose to be on 5th... so if I take a morning after pill today.. wat can be the effect... as in will I beed today and will I also get periods on 5th? I am so confused... :confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 01:32 PM
    You an only take the morning after pill effectively within 72 hours of having unprotected sex... has it been longer than that?
    simian Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I am a little confused by your question, but if you do indeed take the morning after pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex (the sooner, the better), remember that it is a high dose of hormones, so it is possible that it cause some spotting (bleeding) or it might not- it kind of depends on the person. It also might throw your cycle off a little bit, so your period might start a little early or late after you take the morning after pill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Why am I bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 months now I have been spotting on and off. Usually a pantiliner is all I need to use. The bleeding seems to be getting worse though (bleeding everyday now and heavier) with cramping and back pain everyday for the last week. I was seen by a doctor a month ago and all seems fine--no cyst,...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Im bleeding.. and im pregnant.. i have not been to the doctor yet?? I was on the shot.. :confused:

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

View more questions Search