Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjam894 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Mens pubic hair shaving
    What is the best technique for shaving a mans penis and scrotum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
    The thought carefully comes to mind.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 10, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Here you go:

Shave Your Genitals (male - WikiHow)

And in the very wise words of one site I read, don't use an electric razor "it will mulch your scrotum." :D
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 10, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjam894
    What is the best technique for shaving a mans penis and scrotum.
    Dude get the best clippers that you can afford and sanitize them. Don't use cheap clippers like from Wal-mart. Go to the beauty store and buy some clippers that the professional barbers use. I used a cheap pair of clippers straight out of the box and developed a infection of the hair follicle called folliculitis. This was most painful experience of my life. I had to stay out of work for a week and a half, and couldn't walk. To be honest I will never shave down there again. You could use scissors and shape it up, but shaving is not a good idea for me.
    palms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 02:38 PM
    I have been shaving my crack sack shalft for years now and the best way for me is using shaving foam then shave smoothly in all directions until you feel smoth to yourself by hand
    Boney Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Ever tried hair removal cream. Use the one for sensitive skin areas. It does work better than shaving and when the hair grows back it does get hard and spikey.
    brazygirl08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 9

Apr 29, 2007, 09:19 PM
    OH MY!! I am a woman and WOW I used that stuff on my legs 2 time. BOTH time I got a rash. BE CAREFUL and make sure you aren't going to break out. Best choice would be DON'T use the cream hair removal because if you were to breakout it would be PAINFUL!! :) I would say just trim it... :)
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Don't, as it gets really itchy when its growing back.
    Boney Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Hey recently tried what the girls recommend - used wax. Ouch! But it works! Smooth as! Good tip from a lady - three days before use a skin exfoliator - stops all the red bumps from ingrown hairs aterwards. This works well. One other uggestion - do it in small strips - the pain is less. And now for a smoother ride...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving Pubic Hair [ 2 Answers ]

My question is simple... when shaving pubic hair, what is the best or most attractive shape? I realize it's all about personal taste... I'm just trying to get a common consensus. Is it better to shave only the pubic mound or should I shave the lip area as well? Thanks for the help. :D

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

About shaving pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I made the decision to shave my pubic hair tonight and it worked out great except for the fact that there are about 50 little tiny black spots on my pubic area now. Does anyone know what those could be? Thanks a lot. :)

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

View more questions Search