Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 09:02 PM
    What happens when someone drinks eyedrops
    Somebody once told me that when you put a few drops, of cleareyes, like two or three in somebodies drink it will take like two days of somebodies memory.
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2012, 09:14 PM
    I know for a fact that that is not true. I have heard from various people and movies when I was younger that it can give you the runs very badly. I am not sure if this is true but I would never recommend doing it to yourself or anyone else in case it can have a much harsher effect.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2012, 06:00 AM
    No of course that is not true. Someone is lying to you. And not even a good lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these eyedrops harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

I f you take ciprofloxacin eyedrops 2 times while pregnant can it harm your baby?

Energy Drinks [ 19 Answers ]

I honestly believe that my boyfriend is addicted to energy drinks. Could this have a negative effect on his heart?

Boyfriend that drinks too much [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I need some advice. I have been in a relationship with a guy for seven years now and together we have a beautiful 12month old little girl. I am fed up because any time he has the chance he will go out and drink and its driving me crazy because I need help with the baby. I want...

Proteiji drinks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if protein drinks can effect the liver or the results of a liver function test?

Energy drinks [ 7 Answers ]

Energy drinks. Hi I went to trader joes the other day and was looking for Propel the energy drink, or at least that's what I call it. The clerk said I was better off drinking red bull for a good energy replacement. He said that the Propel has synthetic chemicals in it that aren't good for me. Any...

View more questions Search