Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ajcastaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Girlfriend Problems
    Ive been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now and I feel like were very close.. we haven't done anything sexualy though..
    The problem is there's a guy who before we started dating my girlfriend said had a massive crush on, said she was in love with him, has pictures of him literally all over her room and on her phone and iPod, inevitably talks about him literally EVERY time we have a conversation, and she hangs out with him kind of often.. About a week after we started dating that guy asker her if she wanted to have sex. She told me and I quote "he asked me to have sex with him, and even though ive REALLY wanted to for a long time. I didnt".
    Im usually not paranoid but (keep in mind I believe in abstinence and she's not a virgin) she said that she couldn't control her urdges and had to have sex... Im freaking out at the thought that she's going to have sex with him and I'm really freaking out so any comfort or advice is greatly appreciated

-aj
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 09:31 PM
    You want comfort? Tell her to go to him and not come back.

You don't need a girlfriend that is going to sit there and say those kinds of things to you. One that has those kinds of thoughts. There is clearly some issue here and unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you mean as much to her as she does to you.

Me? I wouldn't put up with that. That is no way for her to be talking to you and treating you.
    Dican212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Aug 2, 2012, 10:10 PM
    I agree with Odinn7's comment, I might add that being with her will bring more uncertainty towards you, since what I've deducted from the question was that you had not done any sexual activity which I would say to be an important part of a relationship and with the notion that "she said she couldn't her urdges and had to have sex"... This would probably bring more stress on you could be constantly doubting her not sure of what exactly is "true" when your inquiring about it.

But if you really like her then you will trust her until she given you a reason to doubt since there will be problems in your relationships if you begin to doubt her before she has done anything.

This is just my thoughts on this, hope it helps.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2012, 12:40 AM
    Agreed with the above comments. Ditch her.
    Find a girl who actually wants to be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend problems? [ 3 Answers ]

Im 19 and I've been with my girlfriend since the last 2 years.Recently my girlfriend has been acting pissed with me, what happened and why she's acting strange and she says nothing's wrong with her and then she gets angry at me.I can tell when she's not normal .we had a fight about this and she...

Girlfriend has problems. What can I do to help? [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend has some problems of her own. She suffers from depression,anxiety, and mood swings. She gets insecure and avoids social events with many people. Last night she told me that she started to cut again. She dealt with suicidal thoughts and self harm during the past few years (before we...

Girlfriend problems [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend said she needs some space to think if she wants to be with me or not I use to yell at her and make her cry that's why she said this is happening and she said I needed to change I told her I would and she said she still has to think we been going out for 2 years and this never happen...

Having problems with my girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently having problems with my girlfriend. We have been together for 3years and now she keeps fighting with me about everything. She says she loves me and wants to be with me, but the last two months have really been rough and now she wants to break up. What do I do?

Problems with ex girlfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year now. Ever since we started going out his ex-girlfriend has been an issue. He wasn't completely over her when we started dating. She broke up with him, but after 2 months she called him and asked if they couldn't try again. After that he had only...

View more questions Search