Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braindamage Posts: 79, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2012, 03:03 AM
    I have a hard time sleeping at night. Why?
    Well, I have a hard time sleeping at night. Its been like that for a while now and I hate it cause I wake up early and I am just tired the whole day. It's a weird feeling to feel tired as hell but you just have a hard time closing your eyes and sleeping and just having a good nights sleep at that. I do know that I think a lot but thinking is part of being a human how do I stop thinking? How do I get that good night sleep?
    Any comments or suggestions are appreciated

Thank you!!
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2012, 12:57 AM
    If you are having racing thoughts at night, or feeling like your "brain just won't shut up"
    You might have BiPolar to a very common mood disorder.
    Talk to your doctor and if you are having any depression symptoms, mention them
    As well, that way you are not misdiagnosed with Insomnia.
    I've been down that road before and it is hard. Good Luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a hard time getting to bed at night [ 6 Answers ]

At night when I'm trying to force myself to go to bed early because I know that I have to get up early the following morning, I have the hardest time falling asleep. When I don't have to get up early and can stay up as long as my body will allow, I get sleepy really early. I hate how that works...

Sleeping at night [ 3 Answers ]

Peyton is now 2 weeks old. She still has her days and nights mixed up which means long nights for me. When she is awake at night she is fussy almost like she is fighting sleep. When she does finally fall asleep I will lay her down for her to wake up 15 to 20 minutes later and the process starts all...

Sleeping through the night [ 1 Answers ]

My one year old german shorthaired pointer won't sleep through the night. He would scratch on his kennel door and want out. I moved his kennel out of our room and set up a bed on the floor next to ours about 3 weeks ago. He still wakes up at 4:00 to 5:00 every morning and sometimes in the...

Sleeping through the night? [ 2 Answers ]

Duncan is doing very well- almost 14 weeks and getting bigger by the second. The question is, he doesn't always sleep through the night. He was getting up in the middle of the night every night at first, now it's more like every other night or 3-4 times per week. We are just wondering when it is...

Sleeping through the night [ 1 Answers ]

OK my son is now 5 ina half months old and does not sleep through the night instead he wakes up EVERY hour sometimes every half hour and its been like this for a long while about 3 months and its taking its toll on me being a single mother going to school full time. Am asking for anyway that you...

View more questions Search