Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sevendust98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Plumbing
    I live in New Mexico. I am replacing a water line in my yard next to the electrical lines going to my trailer. The water and electrical lines are right next to each other about 4 feet down. Is this OK? I am going to move my spigot away but keep the water line there for my shed which will have a washer and dryer in there. I was going to put a 4 way tee for the plumbing next to the electrical line. The 4 way tee is for the spigot, house and laundry room. Is this safe to do or do I have to move the water line away from the electrical?
    dclynch Posts: 202, Reputation: 19

Apr 19, 2012, 11:40 AM
    This is probably a better question for the electrical board. You ought to describe just what the electrical line is - a Romex-type cable, a conduit, etc.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 04:19 PM
    I would suggest contacting a local plumbing or electrical inspector or even city or utiliy company and see what they have to say about it. Codes vary so greatly from region to region that the only true info you can get will be from your local authority.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ppr plumbing vs cpvc plumbing [ 3 Answers ]

Ppr OR cpvc which one is better for residential plumbing

Plumbing [ 9 Answers ]

Why does the water run hot forever through my bathromm and kitchen faucets but I run out of hot water after 5 minutes in the shower? My boiler is only 10 years old.

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas leak coming from out bathtub drain. The apartment maintenance crew will be here early in the morning to look at it, so for tonight we filled the tub with water to keep the smell from over running the house. The water in our apartment has always been very clear and pretty, but...

Correctional grade plumbing how different from commercial plumbing or residential [ 3 Answers ]

Just need a little information about the difference to answer a questioner .

View more questions Search