Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueii1210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 10:46 PM
    Abusive boyfriend
    This is the story about an abusive boyfriend that holds his girlfriend and her family hostage while the father is on a hunting trip
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2011, 06:00 AM
    OK? If I were you ill let the cops know about this... Common sense much..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell my boyfriend I think he is abusive? And if I do would that help? [ 5 Answers ]

I will try to make the long story short. I have been with this guy for 2 years and a half now, at the beginning we were just friends with benefits, he said he was OK with it but one day when he asked what had I done for the weekend I said I went out with other guys and he went nuts, he asked me to...

Abusive boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

Hi my name is christina giovanazzi and I'm 16 years old I've been going out with my boyfriend for 3 years . The very first week I started dating him he told me he loves me , 3 monthes later we had sex. Now he makes me do it all the time , we get in fights about it and sometimes he hits me if I...

Abusive boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a 3 month old son. My boyfriend abuses me and threatened to kill me. If I call the cops they will call DCFS. Will I get my son taken from me?

Abusive boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 months is starting to turn abusive, and I do not know what to do. He pushes me around, ad when I get pissed off, he starts following me and when he gets me alone, he pushes me up against the lockers because that is usually where he finds me, and he starts kissing me and telling...

View more questions Search