Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parab_sangee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 12:45 AM
    I don't want to maintain any relation with him because everyday he is beating me
    I don't want to maintain any relation with him because everyday he is beating me so *** tell me what can I do
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Oct 24, 2010, 01:08 AM

I am so sorry you have to go through this! You are in a difficult situation, both emotionally and physcially. Where do you live? What do you want to do? What do you want help with?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2010, 01:34 AM
    Hi, parab_sangee!

In many places there are women's shelters. Is it possible for you to find one around where you are?

Thanks!
    cindy81 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Hi Parab.

Sorry about what you're going through!
    Are you legally married to him? Do you have children? How old are they? Where do you live?
    How easy is it for you to move around or be in touch with people he might not want you to be in touch with?
    You need to start talking to people in organisations that help women and children get out of abusive relationships!
    You need to realise that the damage it is causing to you is more than physical. You're going to have to deal with the emotional damage long after you heal physically, so the sooner you find a solution the better. And what's more, your children will be affected too, unless you and your husband manage to hide it from them.

I wish you all the best.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 07:19 AM

Leave him for a safer place, and report him.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 12:55 PM
    LEAVE NOW... don't put up with that bull, have some respect for yourself and your family and ask someone for help immediately!

Good Luck,

Javi
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 01:21 PM

A women is not a punching bag, you will need to get out of the house, leave him, ( is this not an option) you need to follow up with more info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We love each other but don't know how long our relation ship can last . [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 5 years now... I don't know how we are still togather cause we are so different.. he never told me you look great today not once in 5 years ,never told me that he loves me except when I tell him cause he feels pushed by me and answer back, me 2.. we live...

Why am I beating myself up over this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, well I thought I would never be on the internet asking for advice, but I figured I would take a shot, because I am really having a hard time coping with the loss of my relationship. I'm 25 and dated a 23 year old girl for a little over a half a year and we fell in love. She didn't...

Beating depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on various different anti depressiants but none seem to have the desired effect wanderin if anyone out there has been on anything that's made a difference and how long the effects took :confused::confused:

Can't surf net because of active x [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I'm trying to surf the internet I keep getting this message. Your current Security Settings prohibit running Active X controls on this page. I have went into internet options and tried to change security level from medium to medium low and eanable all the things that say anything about...

View more questions Search