Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wylddaisy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 06:23 PM
    I'm in love!!
    My name is Amanda, and I love my crush so dearly, and we're both into the 6th grade and every body says he likes me more than just a friend and I feel the same way about him . And I so scared to give him my phone number.He's open to me and I'm open to him and he takes care of me when something happens and need help with something . And I don't know how to tell him how do I tell him? And I always talk to him but the only thing we do is flirt that's the only thing we do when do. So don't know what to do? Can someone help me please.
    whatislove Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 06:31 PM

Write it on a piece of paper and tell your friend to give it to him. Easy enough, right?
    TELITLIKITIS45 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 12:39 AM

Ok kido i must tell you... you will spend your whole life being scared to tell people how you feel then as you get older you'd wish you didn't.. don't waste your life sweating the small stuff.. don't be afraid... have lots of confidence and just ask.. do it in a letter a text over the phone but you just do it and the reason i say that is because one day you will look back and think "WHAT IF" what if i had just asked him what would he of said? You will always wonder what would have happened if you did . And if he says no then say ok well can we still be friends.. and who knows one day your friendship will grow into something more.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Dec 2, 2009, 11:00 PM

Aw, I remember being in 6th grade.. Everyone hated me, haha. Anyway, don't worry too much about it, being a naïve 6th grader you always think you're in love. If he likes you and it's obvious just tell him how you feel, and if he doesn't like you like that chances are the wounds will heal quicker then it would for someone older, you're just beginning middle school. Don't hesitate ;).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not pretty and I'm fat I'm in year 8, will I ever get a boyfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I like this guy at my school I'm in year 8 and I'm fat and not very pretty, he's the one evry1 fancies, and there's far prettier girls in my class, do think I have a chance with him? Plzz helpp xxxxx

How to get fat [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 years old.I am looking lean, but I am totlly become a good height and becme a fat, fitness.

How to become fat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 years old and about 5 feet 7 inches and wait nearly 50 kgs.I am living in india(andhra pradesh) and very thin.my waist is 38 inches. I donot follow proper time in taking food as there is no time.I am very busy going to collegefrom 7 am to 7 pm.I tried my level best to become...

View more questions Search