Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 11:27 PM
    How do you read a pregancy test?
    I took a pregancy test on the box it had + and a - mines came back an it said - l
    What does that mean?
    TELITLIKITIS45 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 12:16 AM
    I would suggest that if you can not read the test right you may want to go and take one that tells you yes or no.. But usually the box or the instructions tell what is what..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I Take a Pregancy Test if I'm Still Getting my Periods? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant, but I'm still getting my periods... when would be the best time to take a test or does it matter? If I am pregnant I figure I would be about 16 weeks along...

Light spotting, negative pregancy test [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for years now and take it pretty regularly (although I did take a pill late one night this month). I started my period yesterday but it is really light compared to usual, with more brown that red. I have had a cold the last week with a headache and sore throat, but the last...

Pregancy test [ 5 Answers ]

OK I took an ept test At first the results came out - But a few minutes later another line came threw & it was real light So the results look like it was+ Could I really be pregnant

Is it to early to take a pregancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 2 days late for my period and I want to know if I should wait a few more days before taking the test. At the moment I can tell something is wrong with I'm starting to eat more than usually and starting gain weight. I don't want to get my hopes up if it's a negative test. What should I do?:(

View more questions Search