Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sw1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Genie Pro 88 Where is the Ground Screw?
    I have a Genie Pro 88 garage door opener. It opens but does not close. I saw a similar question posted on this website and saw some responses regarding a possible solution by loosening and then re tightening the ground screw. Where exactly is this ground screw? How do I locate it and access it to try this fix?
    sw1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Here is one answer I saw. But, I still don't know where the ground screw is located. Can someone clarify, please?

All I did was loosen the ground screw in the logic board, then re-tighten it. It was just a question of it being grounded. Note that the Genie Company wanted me to buy a new unit, with the advice of the local repairman I fixed it in 10 minutes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Genie is out of the bottle. [ 7 Answers ]

Similar to George Bush foregoing 'capitalism' to save the American financial system, President Obama has let another Genie loose, discriminating against non-Americans for jobs in businesses accepting bail-out money; immorality built upon immorality. This may become the new 'shot heard round the...

The Devil and the Genie [ 3 Answers ]

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?" Osama responded, "You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am?...

Beach Genie [ 1 Answers ]

A man was walking along a Florida beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie. The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three......

View more questions Search