Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sprtmetz20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 01:17 PM
    I need the name of a country song
    The song I need the name for is about going down by the river to like cuddle with a loved one one more time. It also talks about some animals like a whitetail buck and a redhawk flying over ahead. It's sort of similar to fishin in the dark by the nitty gritty dirt band. It is sort of slow to begin with but then at the end it gets faster and its like bluegrass. Please tell me the name or the artist or both thanks :)
    csavage1 Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2009, 01:44 PM

Dixie land Delight Statler Bros ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a country song [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am going crazy racking my brain. There is a country song that talks about a man that drives by and sees someone who has a flat he stops and helps them a they offer to pay them then the person who got help goes to a dinner and sees a pregnant waitress and leaves the waitress a big tip and then...

Finding the Correct Song Name for this Country Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a country song today I would like to download for my wife. The artist is a male. The song is about if the artist had to do his whole life over again he would fall in love with the same partner again. Please help!

Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

View more questions Search