Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1chelsea60 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 04:59 PM
    I was drunk
    Okay well me and my friend (guy) got drunk I was way worse then him...
    Then we got back to his house an one thing led to another and we had sex..
    What should I do I can't loose him and to top iit all off I'm in love with and he doesn't feel the sam way PLEASEEEEE help me :(
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 05:02 PM
    If he doesn't feel the same way, then make sure it doesn't happen again. Do your best to put it behind you.
    griffers90 Posts: 57, Reputation: 12

Jun 7, 2009, 05:07 PM

Ok first thing first have you confronted him about his feelings for you?

If so and he hasn't reciprocated there are a few things you can do:

1. Accept that he doesn't feel the same way and keep him as a friend.

2. Accept that he doen't feel the same way but stop being friends.

3. Stop communicating with him for a while to see how you get on without him.

You had sex whilst drunk so he is probably dealing with it by thinking of it as a one night stand or considering you a temporary sex buddy. If he hasn't formed an emotional attachment you are going to have to bite the bullet and make some tough calls but make sure you call it best for you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 05:15 PM

Regardless of the drunken incident, if he doesn't feel the same way about you, then there's nothing you can do. You can't force someone to have feelings for you. It has to happen naturally.

Maybe you are not providing us with enough information. Maybe he doesn't know you well enough?

Jun 7, 2009, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by griffers90 View Post
    Ok first thing first have you confronted him about his feelings for you?

If so and he hasn't reciprocated there are a few things you can do:

1. Accept that he doesn't feel the same way and keep him as a friend.

2. Accept that he doen't feel the same way but stop being friends.

3. Stop communicating with him for a while to see how you get on without him.

You had sex whilst drunk so he is probably dealing with it by thinking of it as a one night stand or considering you a temporary sex buddy. If he hasn't formed an emotional attachment you are going to have to bite the bullet and make some tough calls but make sure you call it best for you.
    Thanxx.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 05:19 PM

I agree with the others and want to add that if you come off as desperate and needy he will RUN. Also no more getting drunk and loose because then he will think less of you.

Jun 7, 2009, 05:20 PM
    1chelsea60, okay well me and my friend (guy) got drunk I was way worse then him...
    What should I do I can't loose him and to top it all off I'm in love with and he doesn't feel the same way PLEASEEEEE help me :(
    We have been friends ever since that 5th.. he told me a while back that wants to be more but later on when he's ready an I have been waiting ever since
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 05:23 PM

You can't "loose" him since you don't have him to start with.
    You merely slept with him, and drunk.

You are merely someone to have sex with, if he does not care about you the same way,
    Time to be realistic and accept it for what it should be
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 06:13 PM

Not much of a friend if he used you for Sex when you were far more drunk than him.

I hope you used protection!!
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 06:28 PM

You can't make him feel anything. So if he doesn't feel the same way you do, accept it. Continue being his friend or stop being his friend. That's pretty much all you can do.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Well, this is going to sound like a broken record, but you can't loose something you didn't have in the first place.

I know that we can do careless or stupid things when drunk - hell, we've all been there, and perhaps that's how you need to see this.

Try and see it as just another silly, drunken activity that you can have a laugh about. Continue to be his friend, and if you still like him take it from there.

Don't get drunk with him again and treat yourself and him with respect.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 07:33 AM

Okay, this is going to be harsh.

You can't lose him, he never was yours to begin with.

Second, there's an old saying "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free" Stop drinking and spreading your legs

Jun 8, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Well, this is going to sound like a broken record, but you can't loose something you didn't have in the first place.

I know that we can do careless or stupid things when drunk - hell, we've all been there, and perhaps that's how you need to see this.

Try and see it as just another silly, drunken activity that you can have a laugh about. Continue to be his friend, and if you still like him take it from there.

Don't get drunk with him again and treat yourself and him with respect.
    That's Perfect
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Also, if you can't stand being just a friend then don't try to. You can find others friends and you can find a guy who will like you back.

Just watch your drinking and who you drink around in the future. Learn from this experience.
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 8, 2009, 08:42 AM

What age are you?
    You say you were a lot worse then him,did he take advantage of you?Now I wouldn't call that a friend.Maybe you should re-think what happened and except it for what it was..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 08:44 AM
    He has told you how he feels so accept it, and a word to the wise, stop the drunken behavior, because as you see, you expecting him to look out for you didn't happen. Nor did it make him have feelings for you either. Learn from this, and take better care of yourself.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jun 8, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1chelsea60 View Post
    okay well me and my friend (guy) got drunk I was way worse then him...
    What should I do I can't loose him and to top iit all off I'm in love with and he doesn't feel the sam way PLEASEEEEE help me :(
    Okay, am I the only one that sees a blaring hole in this story. :eek: What stood out the most to me was...

then we got back to his house an one thing led to another and we had sex..
    How did you get to his house? Did one of you two drunks actually drive? I'm hoping and praying that the answer is no. But if the answer is yes, I think you should consider the bigger story here. You got home without hurting or killing other people sharing the same road with you. IF, this is what is true, I think the lesson you take away should be "I've gotten away with it this time, don't tempt fate with this ever again.."
    griffers90 Posts: 57, Reputation: 12

Jun 8, 2009, 11:18 AM
    They may not have driven if they did it was a very foolish thing to do and very dangerous. They may have gotten a bus. I think though that miss chelsea has got to be careful the biggest mistakes of peoples lives have happened whilst they were drunk.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2009, 11:42 AM

It's called a Taxi people ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 01:16 PM

Drunks make lousy decisions, and oft times dangerous ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drunk sex [ 11 Answers ]

I saw my boyfriend having sex with another women in my car. He was drunk and don't remember what happened. Before this we were the perfect couple and he loved the ground I walked on. He said he is sorry for what he has done and he hates himself and will do anything for another chance. He has got...

The Drunk [ 1 Answers ]

A completely inebriated man walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her, placed his hand up her skirt and began fondling her. She jumped up and slapped him silly. He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you...

The Drunk in Bar [ 3 Answers ]

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the restroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there?...

He only has sex when he is drunk. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my bofriend for about five years. He will only have sex when he has been drinking and 90 percent of the time it is me satisfying him. This problem has been here since the start of our relationship I can only remember us once at the start giving equal sex to each other with him...

Drunk sex? [ 2 Answers ]

All right, I don't know why I'm thinking about this now but oh well. A couple months back at the end of September me and my friend went to this boys house to drink. Anyway I can recall everything that happened that night, maybe not all the words but basically everything. One thing led to another...

View more questions Search