Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    htborn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Seeking three older movies
    I am trying to find three movies over the years to purchase. I have been searching for some time. I am not sure of the titles, and have looked through several Video and DVD Catalogs.

The first is one on the Salem witch trials, with Samantha Mategommery as one of the sisters persecuted during the trials. I have not been able to find any of her work.

The next one that I have been trying to find, I think was called "the last brickmaker" but have not been able to find it by that title to purchase it. It is simply about one of the last brickmakers in America... The brickmaker, makes the bricks and stacks them, then seal the bricks and makes the stack into the oven, which has to be watch over to keep it at the correct tempature... it also brings out the and matures the workers that he has to help him. Don't know how old or long ago it was made.

The other may have been made in England, but is about an English charwoman, who dreams of owning an Paris original... and saves up for it. Her best friend cannot understand why or believe she can. She does save the money and goes to Paris, to see the gowns displayed... but when she tries to purchase the gown, the House is against it. I believe that Ms Riggs is one of the supporting cast.

I would love to get copies of these three movies... Can you help me?
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2009, 01:07 PM

Amazon.com:
    Click above
    You should so use Amazon I just typed in one and boom. I buy from here all the time.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 29, 2009, 01:09 PM

I searched Netflix. I hope this helps :)
    The Last Brickmaker in America
    (2001) PG
    Haunted by the death of his wife and the obsolescence of his life's work, brickmaker Henry Cobb's (Sidney Poitier) existence is invigorated when he becomes the unexpected mentor to a troubled 13-year-old boy (Cody Newton). Helmed by Gregg Champion, this touching made-for-television drama also stars Jay O. Sanders and Wendy Crewson as Danny's self-centered parents, Mike and Karen Potter.

Available onDVD
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2009, 01:15 PM

My last post was pulling up books sorry here are the DVD's
    Amazon.com:

IF this doesn't help I would definitely try eBay
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

May 30, 2009, 08:32 PM
    On the first one, are you thinking about Elizabeth Montgomery who played
    A character named "Samantha" on the television series, "Bewitched?"

Here's a link to her filmography, however, she didn't make a movie with that theme:

Elizabeth Montgomery Filmography

There was a movie in 1993 about three witch sisters tried and hung
    In Salem, and one of them resembles Elizabeth Montgomery:

Hocus Pocus (1993) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember 2 older movies! [ 2 Answers ]

So I do remember some of the movies the first one is older its about these brothers and sisters who find this little dude in the sand and he grants them wishes I know one of the girls wished for angel wings and another kid wished for money. I cannot remember what it is called but my dad showed it...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Can't remember the name of 2 older movies [ 4 Answers ]

I've been thinking about this for about 2 or 3 months:eek: , but anyway; These both are older children movies, I used to watch them when I was little. 1. what's the movie that starts with these rodents, maybe mice or squirrels. I don't know something small and cute. And they are in the...

Older movies [ 3 Answers ]

OK there was this movie I saw like 10 years ago and I don't remember much but it was about some people on a treasure hunt and they keep finding clues in some famouse guys (davinci I think) art/sculptures, eventually they make it to some pyramid and they put these gold disks into something and some...

View more questions Search