Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jubjub101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Bossy girl
    Hi um there is a girl at school and she thinks she is the boss of every one... BUT SHES NOT:mad: how do I break it to her without being snobby ore getting in trouble with the Principal:(:(:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 05:12 PM

Sometimes all you can do is ignore bossy kids and/or stand up for yourself.
    What do the others say about her?
    How do they handle her?
    Does she have friends that she gets along with and doesn't boss?
    Is she just bossing certain people she thinks will put up with it?
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2009, 06:09 PM

Do the same thing to her there's this classmate I have who is the same or I think worse nobody asks her opinion and on things I or other people asked and she things she's the queen of everyone me and my friends just ignore her and she gets really mad and the best part is that she can't do anything about it
    xoxoheartsnluv Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Say "wow no one cares."
    Be a b*tch about it.
    Then she'll leave you alone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Ignore, they can only boss people who will listen

Sorry older post, closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

My bossy boss [ 2 Answers ]

I have been working for my employer for almost one year. My boss is constantly saying do this go here take this here, like I am her personal assistant. She makes me run errands for her... even personal ones that aren't related to work, sometimes she even has me pick her up and bring her to the...

Independent Woman who's Bossy [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in a 6 year relationship. I am the romantic one, the money maker, the wife in training. My man use to be the neat freak, while I was the spoiled to death by my parents. I didn't know how to to cook, clean, do laundry... I've learned a lot from him and now the tables have turned. He's not a...

Bossy and clingy [ 4 Answers ]

I have two problems. One my 5 yr old has been stuck to me like a leech ever since I got custody of her and her sister from their father. She will grab hold of my waist no matter what I'm doing when she sees me and when I ask her to let go she won't no matter what. She even grabs my leg and takes a...

View more questions Search