Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelenAg Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Leaky under sink
    The undersink area of my sink is leaking Is this just a concnetion or am I looking at a new sink?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 04:57 PM

Most likely a connection. Can you take a pic of your sink and point out where the leak is coming from. May be drain or water supply leak. Or if you could describe where the leak is coming from, we may be able to help. Please let us know what you find.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 6, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Chances are very good that this is a simple problem that won't involve replacing your sink. However, in order to help we need more details. Exactly where, in the uppermost section, do you see moisture? Back to you, Tom
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 05:25 PM

Haven't seen you around for awhile Tom. Maybe we just didn't hit the same questions. Anyway, good to see you again, I missed seeing your awesome answers.
    Thanks for yoiur concern.. I had cataract surgery and caught a infection in my left eye that prevented me from posting. I'm on the mend now and you should see much more of me. Thanks again! Tom
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 8, 2009, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mygirlsdad77 View Post
    Havent seen you around for awhile Tom. Maybe we just didnt hit the same questions. Anyway, good to see you again, i missed seeing your awesome answers.
    Thanks for yoiur concern.. I had cataract surgery and caught a infection in my left eye that prevented me from posting. I'm on the mend now and you should see much more of me. Thanks again! Tom
    I'm bumping this up in case you missed it. Cheers, Tom
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 09:17 AM

Im looking forward to it. Stay well,

Lee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky bathroom sink drain [ 11 Answers ]

I recently installed my new bathroom sink and drain. After a day or so I found a puddle of water on the cabinet base. I took a flash light and found it was leaking from one of the connections. I am told to put silcone to stop the leak, but I'm not sure I should do so? I believe the gasket is...

Leaky Sink Valve & No Hot Water [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought my house and it is a 1985 construction. All of the hot water works in the house except for the upstairs bathroom sink in the master bedroom :eek: . The hot water in the tub works great but nothing but cold water comes out of the sink if you turn either knob. In addition, the cutoff...

Leaky sink [ 2 Answers ]

My kitchen sink just started leaking really bad. They are plastic pipes. But it looks like it is coming from the seems and I have no clue about how to go about fixing it. I just want a quick fix, for now until I can get someone to look at it.

Leaky bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the shut off valve to my hot water on my bathroom sink, it begins to drip. Also, I cannot turn the shut off valve for the cold water. My sink is drippin from the faucet as well as the pipe under the sink. Any suggestions? Thanks

Leaky Sink Sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I am completely non-mechanical... a bookworm... never even changed a tire (I did fix a lock once). With that as a preface... the sprayer head on my kitchen sink leaks. It is a pretty simple problem, as it is plastic (first problem) and it is leaking along the split in the front where the two...

View more questions Search