Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summertyme Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2009, 04:07 AM
    Skin and Dermatology
    MIXED RACE: ITALIAN JAMAICAN COMPLEXIONS

Do any women of this description have acne? What do you use to treat it?

Combination skin, oily and dry at the same time. I have been using L'OREAL mousse cleanser and Visible Radiance products which seem to have clogged up my pores and contributed to the break out.

I don't mind spending a lot either.

Thanks
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 7, 2009, 11:48 AM

You do not need to spend a lot to treat acne.
    A gentle cleanser 2.5% of benzoyl peroxide and a plain moisturiser is all you need!
    Check out Acne.org - Acne treatment and community for more info.
    atl30 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:08 PM
    The best advice to give you right now is to go set up an appointment at your local spa/salon for a facial treatment where a licensed esthetician can look at your skin, exfoliate you, try to get rid of some of the clogging and see what products are best for your skin type.
    faswala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by summertyme View Post
    MIXED RACE: ITALIAN JAMAICAN COMPLEXIONS

Do any women of this description have acne? What do you use to treat it?

Combination skin, oily and dry at the same time. I have been using L'OREAL mousse cleanser and Visible Radiance products which seem to have clogged up my pores and contributed to the break out.

I don't mind spending a lot either.

Thanks
    I have a special oint which will have equql effect in dry and oily skin as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Dog Chow Chow dermatology [ 1 Answers ]

My female Chow Chow dog is 9 years old has since two months developed white spots on her nose, gums and tongue. These spots are white and pink and of various size (very small to the size of 1 cent). It's not leptospiroza. What else could it be and what could be the treatment? Please help!

View more questions Search