Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Bump on top of head
    My 12 year old son has a bump about the size of a 50p piece on the top off his head. I only noticed yesterday as I was putting some hedren lice repellant on his hair. He said that he has had it for two years. It is not really noticeable but wondered if I ambecoming a worrying mum. Want do you think?
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Jun 26, 2008, 08:16 PM
    I would be worried as well. I would take him to the doc just to be sure and to ease your mind.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Take him to the doc for a proper diagnosis. Is this lump hard or soft? Is it stationary or movable?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

How do you get the bump on your head? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this hair style that I really like and I see a lot of people with it... you could either wear your hair up or have it all down and on top of your head there's a bump of hair like on top of your head.. I've been in the mirror with a comb and hair pins trying to figure out how to do it but I...

Bump on the back of my head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bump on the back of my head at the bottom, it does not hurt at all when I touch it, at the beginning it was at one side now it is at both sides. I went o the doctor and she told me it is a bag of fat and will be removed when it grows. My questions is it logical to have 2 sac of fat...

View more questions Search