Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

May 27, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Love you all
    Not in any kind of intimate or sexual way, just a friends way :)
    Thanks to everyone for being such nice people and great friends to me and stuff :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 27, 2008, 10:30 PM
    That was such a nice thing to say Cal! :) Every once in awhile, we all need to hear that! Right back at you! :D We all help each other, and that's what it's all about right?!

I have also met some of the best friends in the world on here, and I'm so glad I found all of you! I would name names... but that would take me the rest of the night, and I think you all know who you are! You are wonderful caring people! Love you all!!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Awww.. Cal.. so sweet of you.. I think you are Special too!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 11:49 AM
    I think you are special too Cal. I just love your words, your art, your humor. Keep it up buttercup! Hugs and love...

May 29, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Awww thank you :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 30, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    awww thank you :)
    Cal? I think you may need to attend one of our dance parties! JRebel and Starty, and all the rest are there pretty much every wkd with us all! Tell me you'd like to come and join us! We might get a little crazy sometimes, but who cares right? Party on! Everyone else is welcome too! I'll post the thread if anyone wants directions! ;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Hey, Sean! I just noticed this post. Thanks! I send you the same type of love... I hope that you are doing okay! I really miss the banter that we used to have...

Jun 3, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Aww thank you clough and starbuck.
    Would love to attend a "dance party" whatever that is :)
    Hmm clough I do miss our conversations
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 3, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Here's the thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...og-199850.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search